duanmoen784988 2011-10-06 18:05
浏览 73
已采纳

PHPExcel创建/样式/保存PDF文档

I'm using the PHPExcel library in a couple of project and love the functionality it provides. Currently I needed to save as a PDF and found that PHPExcel can do this but I'm finding it rather hard to track down some examples or documentation on the process.

Here are the links I have found:

Follow up question:

I need the PDF to look and function as a form, the ability to prefill data fields, and select different options. Would PHPExcel be the right choice for this? Currently I'm using pdftk on the command line and changing servers has caused the problem of needing to downgrade the version to an older one. This is fine but I think I'm looking to replace this and go with a PHP based approach.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqu92800 2011-10-06 18:38
    关注

PHPExcel uses the tcpdf library to render the PDF. If you look at the appropriate source code, you'll see it doesn't allow external access to the PDF object it creates. tcpdf does support form elements, so it appears your solution is to write your own Writer class for PHPExcel or just modify that code so you can get the results you're looking for.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂