dongzhi6463 2012-07-31 10:51
浏览 19

作为页面本身发布到Facebook页面墙,没有用户会话

This is my first question here, so apologies if asking something trivial - though I didn't find an answer after an hour of digging.

I have a PHP website which needs to connect with a Facebook page in the following method: On certain triggers, the site needs to post to the page's wall as the page itself. This has to be done automatically, even if no user session is available (e.g. if someone uses the site without actually having a Facebook account).

I found solutions using extended token expiration times (offline access), but in those cases, the post will always appear as the site admin (me, in this case). However, I need the post to be written by the page. When using Facebook as the page, I have no right to request an offline access token.

Is this even possible at the moment?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongxi2014 2012-07-31 11:02
    关注

You need to cache the page access token on your server and use that to make the updates - the page login is pretty well documented here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/authentication/pages/ -

Store the access_token in your server-side code and use that token to post as the page - the page access token won't expire if you have a long-expiry access token for the page admin, unless the user stops being an admin of the page, removes the app, etc.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
  • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
  • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
  • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
  • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
  • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
  • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
  • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析
  • ¥100 求采集电商背景音乐的方法