dongpenggan6812 2013-08-29 15:42
浏览 54

XSS保留脚本标记并避免攻击 - 为什么不可靠

I have some articles around the web that talks about XSS attack prevention,but I haven't found any solution:

htmlspecialchars(mb_convert_encoding($value, "UTF-8", "UTF-8"),ENT_QUOTES,'UTF-8')

or

json_encode($value, JSON_HEX_QUOT|JSON_HEX_TAG|JSON_HEX_AMP|JSON_HEX_APOS);

or simply strip_tags.
At this moment I'pm using these methos everytime I need to retrieve and display some information, execpt for the mesages, because it breaks the format

What I need to do is to prevent XSS attack from this situation:

• I have got an upload form that if there are any error it returns the name and alert it;

echo '<script>parent.noty({text: "File Name:'.json_encode($_FILES['filename']['name'][$i]).' Error Code:'.$_FILES['filename']['error'][$i].'",type:"error",timeout:9000});</script>';

• User can write messages that can contain html tags, such as the script one, I need to keep it: I use ckeditor to write new messages and I when I retrieve the message I need the main format(

...) to remain and make the script part armless

At this moment when I return the file name I use json_encode, but I'm not sure
EDIT
From the comments I have got that there aren't many possibilities, so I would like to know why those methods aren't reliable
EDIT
This is how I retrieve the messages:

$query = "SELECT 
                    a.enc_id,
                    IF(b.department_name IS NOT NULL, b.department_name,'Unknown'),
                    IF(c.name IS NOT NULL, c.name,IF(a.ticket_status='2','Not Assigned','Unknown'),
                    a.title,
                    CASE a.priority WHEN '0' THEN 'Low' WHEN '1' THEN 'Medium' WHEN '2' THEN 'High' WHEN '3' THEN 'Urgent' WHEN '4' THEN 'Critical' ELSE priority  END,
                    a.created_time,
                    a.last_reply,
                    CASE a.ticket_status WHEN '0' THEN '<span class=\'label label-success\'>Closed</span>' WHEN '1' THEN '<span class=\'label label-important\'>Open</span>' WHEN '2' THEN '<span class=\'label label-warning\'>To Assign</span>' WHEN '3' THEN '<span class=\'label label-important\'>Reported</span>' ELSE 'Error' END 
                FROM ".$SupportTicketsTable." a
                LEFT JOIN ".$SupportDepaTable." b
                    ON  b.id=a.department_id
                LEFT JOIN ".$SupportUserTable." c
                    ON c.id=a.operator_id
                WHERE a.user_id=".$_SESSION['id']." 
                ORDER BY a.last_reply DESC 
                LIMIT 350";
        $STH = $DBH->prepare($query);
        $STH->execute();
        $list=array('response'=>'ret','tickets'=>array('user'=>array()));
        $STH->setFetchMode(PDO::FETCH_ASSOC);
        $a = $STH->fetch();
        if(!empty($a)){
            do{
                $list['tickets']['user'][]=array('id'=>$a['enc_id'],'dname'=>$a['dname'],'opname'=>$a['opname'],'title'=>htmlspecialchars(mb_convert_encoding($a['title'], "UTF-8", "UTF-8"),ENT_QUOTES,'UTF-8'),'priority'=>$a['prio'],'date'=>$a['created_time'],'reply'=>$a['last_reply'],'status'=>$a['stat']);
            }while ($a = $STH->fetch());
        }
echo json_encode($list);
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongzhou5344 2013-08-29 16:53
    关注

In this particular case, the correct way to escape your content is like so:

echo '...{text: "File Name:"+'.json_encode($_FILES['filename']['name'][$i]).'+" Error code...'

The reason for this is that json_encode will take any input and make it safe to dump in a JavaScript context. A string will be surrounded by quotes and appropriately escaped to be valid. However, you must close out of existing quotes before concatenating in your value for it to work.

That said, I'm assuming that the function putting this text into your page will use something like document.createTextNode(arguments[0].text); to create a text node, NOT an HTML context.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本