dqkxo44488 2011-06-30 03:10
浏览 329
已采纳

xss攻击 - 正则表达式或htmlspecialchars

To prevent an xss attack, if I use a php regex to block strange characters like '> or ; do I still need to use htmlspecialchars and htmlentities?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• dpnvrt3119 2011-07-13 15:45
    关注

PDO does a very effective job of protecting your queries from XSS attacks. No need to worry about whether or not you remembered to protect your queries, because it is automatic. Several other frameworks support this feature as well.

If I'm not using PDO because of a client requirement or the like, I will at the very least build into my connection class an automatic htmlspecialchars function so that I never forget to do it (though this is my least favorite option)

As a UI guy, I always attack my security issues starting on the --front-- end first. Proper and well-designed front-end validation can stop unintentional issues from even getting to the query in the first place, and they're the most effective UI pattern for reporting problems to the user. Blocking elements such as < or ; makes sense in most fields, because they just don't fit. You can't rely on the front end solely, though, because a person could bypass it by turning off javascript. But, it's a good first step and a great way to limit improper queries on heavily traffic-ed sites. My validation of choice for quick and effective front-end validation of fields is here.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记