dongtanjian9310 2012-05-14 11:39
浏览 23

表格php mysqli取决于用户条目,以获得特殊号码会员资格发送确认电子邮件

I am trying to create a sign up form for a bonus card.The user will fill in their details and will have the option of having the bonus card printed or not. If he selects to have it printed it will give him the option to select where he would like the card picked up from.

Now if the user selects that he doesnt need a card printed on the confirmation email he will get his card number (I will have a list of card numbers in a seperate file for non print cards). Again if he selects a printed card he will again get his card number on the confirmation email. (depending on where he wants the card picked up from there will be seperate files for each location containing card number codes).

How would I go about when the user clicks submit for me to check the options they have selected and go to the correct file grab a code(and delete the code from the file) and add it to the email confirmation to be sent and also add it to the database with the rest of the fields?

Also just a not is it better to use jquery ajax or php for this form?

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douningle7944 2012-05-14 11:43
    关注

I think about you could use PHP. If you got a form could use hidden text to make 2 situations.As example (1 or 0). At the action section of your form you could use a (if else) to select a scenario that depends on which value the hidden text is.

I hope this is what you want.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 关于#Java#的问题,如何解决?
  • ¥15 加热介质是液体,换热器壳侧导热系数和总的导热系数怎么算
  • ¥15 想问一下树莓派接上显示屏后出现如图所示画面,是什么问题导致的
  • ¥100 嵌入式系统基于PIC16F882和热敏电阻的数字温度计
  • ¥15 cmd cl 0x000007b
  • ¥20 BAPI_PR_CHANGE how to add account assignment information for service line
  • ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
  • ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化