douxing8855 2017-02-08 18:11
浏览 16
已采纳

密码哈希PHP 7 [关闭]

I am currently learning PHP and I have been looking through the forum for current thinking on how best to Hash passwords in PHP.

Can anyone advise on what is currently the best password hashing method to use. I have been told about PHPass, but are there better alternatives in 2017?

Thank you for any advice,

Ian

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• donglipi4495 2017-02-08 18:12
    关注

You should never encrypt passwords, you should only hash them. Encryption implies that you can decrypt the password into a human readable form. You should never do that. Hashing is a one way street and once hashed a password cannot be recovered in human readable form.

Please use PHP's built-in functions password_hash() and password_verify()to handle password security. If you're using a PHP version less than 5.5 you can use the password_hash() compatibility pack. Make sure you don't escape passwords or use any other cleansing mechanism on them before hashing. Doing so changes the password and causes unnecessary additional coding.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求chat4.0解答一道线性规划题,用lingo编程运行,第一问要求写出数学模型和lingo语言编程模型,第二问第三问解答就行,我的ddl要到了谁来求了
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥15 maple软件,用solve求反函数出现rootof,怎么办?
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿
  • ¥100 关于使用MATLAB中copularnd函数的问题
  • ¥20 在虚拟机的pycharm上
  • ¥15 jupyterthemes 设置完毕后没有效果