douzhengnao8265 2010-08-12 01:36
浏览 27
已采纳

php网站到aspx .net网站

I was working on a rewards website in php and mysql. I have almost finished everything but the client now wants the website to be in .net and not php. Most of the php coding is completed and it is not possible to start from scratch in .net and finish the whole website in 2 weeks.

I am good with php but not much knowledge about c# or aspx. is there any chance that i can just modify the php pages into aspx pages or create new aspx pages and re-direct? I am basically clue-less here so i need some suggestions.

Appreciate any help provided.

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dongling4288 2010-08-12 01:45
    关注

Explain to your client that this is not feasible. Besides, they'll now have to pay a whole lot of money to Microsoft for the server stack. Besides PHP runs fine on Windows, with Apache or IIS.

if they still won't do it... Depending on their knowledge level you can just "fake" your PHP pages as ASPX. That's really easy to do with Apache. Just add the following line to your .htaccess file:

AddType application/x-httpd-php .aspx

And rename all your .php files to .aspx. Sometimes clients are just stubborn and want a particular technology but have no clue why they want to do it. It's usually because "someone" told them it XYZ was "better."

Edit: There's nothing stopping you from integrating the new website into their existing ASPX website, even though they are not using the same technology. I suppose they have a MSSQL backend, and PHP can connect to that. With a little work (and cookies), you can even make it seamlessly keep the user logged into both sites.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?