dongyu4455 2018-08-29 15:19
浏览 90
已采纳

PHP-SQL - 国际化和本地化 - Gettext-POedit

I'm creating a site that I want to display in multiple languages for different countries, but this is my first time doing this and not sure what est practices are.

So for all my static text in my code I just wrap it in the translate function and POedit is able to extract the strings.

Then for all my dynamic text that is being generated via PHP from my DB, when I add something new to my DB on the back end, I also do a file_put_contents() into the PO file as well so I have those strings to be translated.

So everything in my database is in english but gets added to my PO file. The issue is I also have a search bar. This searches my DB for various items but can only search in english.

What I am trying to do at the moment is something like this, where I translate the actual input using Google Translate API and search in English:

$term = $_POST['search_text'];
$result = $translate->translate($term, [
    'target' => 'en'
]);
$translation = $result['text'];
$new_term = '%'.$translation.'%';
$params = [$new_term];
$sql = "SELECT * FROM products WHERE product_name LIKE ?";
$stmt = DB::run($sql,$params);

Obviously this isn't perfect because I'm relying on Google to do translate the search terms, but it is picking up the right results in general.

Is there a better way of doing this because this seems like I'm going about it the wrong way. Any help or suggestions with this would be greatly appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyi9484 2019-07-31 09:08
    关注

What I ended up doing was searching in english and seaching with a translation and combining the results so it will hopefully pick up everything.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 MATLAB怎么通过柱坐标变换画开口是圆形的旋转抛物面?
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题
  • ¥15 Visual Studio问题
  • ¥20 求一个html代码,有偿