doushai7225 2010-10-07 16:53
浏览 27
已采纳

是否可以指导“退回”的电子邮件以查找各种错误?

We manage a website which gives agents the ability to enroll members across the country. At times, the member or agent will enter a bad email address during the enrollment process and important PDF'd information cannot be delivered to the member.

Similarly, an agent may try and recruit a sub-agent and have the same issue.

Is there anyway to automatically redirect returned emails (Delivery Status Notification (Failure)) to the responsible party instead of to our primary email?

i.e. Agent 1 recruits Agent 2. An email is attempted to send from recruit@domain.com but the address for Agent 2 is invalid. The system automatically recognizes the message type, formats and sends Agent 1 a note saying the email he/she entered was bad.

Note: I am using Google Apps Standard for all of our mail delivery currently while our platform is built on php and mysql.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanrou5680 2010-10-07 17:36
    关注

make a special email for example "recruit-system@domain.com" and send every mail from this account. after sending a recruiting mali via that account, make shure that you save the destination e-mail adress in your database connected with the according agent who sent that mail so that you can determine who sent that email afterwards. make shure this account is only being used by your app. then make a cronjob for a php script that connects via smtp to that account and let it check out if there is any mail that returned. If there is any email look from where that mail came and look it up in your database and send the notification to the according agent. that's how i would do it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题
  • ¥15 深度学习中模型转换该怎么实现
  • ¥15 Stata外部命令安装问题求帮助!
  • ¥15 从键盘随机输入A-H中的一串字符串,用七段数码管方法进行绘制。提交代码及运行截图。