dongyi6269 2009-09-14 14:57
浏览 62
已采纳

我正在使用zend框架开始一个新项目,并希望有一些资源来帮助我

I am starting a new project with my new employer. I am used to developing applications in Ruby on Rails. The team I am working with are more orientated to PHP and have decided they would like to use Zend framework for our new project. I am already reasonably familiar with PHP but not Zend.

I am looking for any resources that may make my transition from Rails to Zend smooth. So any books, pod casts, videos or links that you would recommend would be very much appreciated.

Thanks everyone!

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• douba1617 2009-09-14 15:52
    关注

The Zend Framework site its self has a pretty good amount of literature that could help you out.

The Zend Developer Zone has some good articles on it.

Steven Macintyre has a good selection of articles written on the Zend Framework including a series on creating a CMS with it.

The Zend Framework in Action book and blog are both pretty good resources as well.

The Beginning Zend Framework book isn't that bad either, but I'm not sure how out-dated it is since I know they've had a few releases in the past couple months.

The Zend Framework (like many OSS projects) tends to change pretty quickly so finding blogs and pod casts will probably be a little better, and safer, than buying a bunch of a books on it.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(4条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景