dongwuge6201 2012-11-27 07:44
浏览 9

AJAX淡出提交

I have a quick question about this fade out div. I use facebox, and after the submit, and it shows an error it'll show this:

http://puu.sh/1uPnF

however I want that to fade away, after they've caught that message. On my AJAX handler for the submit form, this is the PHP code:

<?php
require_once('....');

$form_name = $_GET['form_name'];
$form_comment = $_GET['form_comment'];
$date = date('Y-n-j');
$ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];

if($form_name == '') {
    echo("<div class='alert alert-error-x'>Don't forget to enter a name, as we need to identify who's commenting on this article!</div>");

} else if($form_comment == '') {
    echo("<div class='alert alert-error-x'>Please do not leave the comment field blank, we want to know what you're saying!</div>");

} else {
mysql_query("INSERT INTO comment (id, articleid, name, comment, date, ip) VALUES (NULL,'{$_GET['id']}','{$form_name}','{$form_comment}','{$date}','{$ip}')");

// output comment
    echo "<div class='alert alert-success-x'>Posted by <strong>$form_name</strong> on     <strong>{$date}</strong>$form_comment</div>";
}

?>

This is where the output of what would be submitted, on the article.php:

<?php

$amount_get = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM comment WHERE articleid='" . mysql_real_escape_string($_GET['id']) . "'"); $comments = mysql_num_rows($amount_get);

$grab = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM comment WHERE articleid='" . mysql_real_escape_string($_GET['id']) . "'");

if (mysql_num_rows($grab)==0) {

echo "<div class='alert alert-note-x'>Sorry, it looks like their are no comments to be displayed, check back later!</div>";
}

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($grab)){

?>

<div id="new_comment"></div>
 <div class="article-comment">
 Posted by <b><?php echo $row['name'] ?></b> on <b><?php echo $row['date'] ?></b>  
 <br />  
 <?php echo $row['comment'] ?>
 </div>
   <?php } ?>         
</div>
</body>
</html>

Now I tried adding the below code in the core.js file, which is located on my site at krissales.com

$(window).bind("load", function() { 
$('#new_comment').fadeOut(4000);
});

However it did not work. If you want to test the demo, then check it out at: http://www.krissales.com/#/media/30.This-is-a-new-article-for-Testing!

What is it that I'm doing wrong, please?

Thanks!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doublestar2014 2012-11-27 08:03
    关注

If you're using AJAX, I suggest you use jquery's ajax method (http://api.jquery.com/jQuery.ajax/) to make the call to your PHP file.

Then, use the success callback function of that method to show the correct response. Hiding the response can then simply be done by fading out the div (with a delay if you want that).

if ($('#new_comment').length > 0)
    {
        $('#new_comment').delay(4000).fadeOut();
    }

You are now trying to fade out the message on window load, but since you're using AJAX, there is no page reload happening.

Hope this helps you!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Vue3 大型图片数据拖动排序
  • ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大