duan7264 2012-12-10 21:47
浏览 89
已采纳

如何使用PHP限制API请求

We plan to use the SEMrush API, which allows access to SEO data relating to domain names and search keywords. Under their Terms of Use, they limit their usage to avoid killing their servers:

You may not perform more than 10 requests per second, nor more than 2 simultaneous requests.

We are going to be building a simple tool in PHP that aggregates data based on a domain name and are looking for the basics on how to fulfill that requirement. We are planning for hundreds/thousands of potential simultaneous users.

Maybe someone can provide some pseudo code in PHP that would let us do this - or is it really just as simple as forcing the actual API request function to sleep for 1 second in between each command? I don't have a lot of experience with APIs and large amounts of concurrent users so any help is appreciated.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doulu4976 2012-12-10 23:56
    关注

PHP is really not the best language to use for concurrent programming. However, there are some third party solutions that you can use along-side of PHP that can help you achieve your goals.

What you need is a job-manager or a queue system that can handle the actual requests for you. Since this is a back-end tool (at least that's what I gathered from your question) it doesn't require PHP to handle the actual control over the jobs themselves, but just have some controlling process schedule these individual jobs and hand them to your PHP scripts so that you can effectively impose these limits.

My first suggestion would be to try something like gearman, which is a great job manager and has an extension in PHP to help you interface with the library.

Another suggestion is to take a look at queue systems like amqp or zmq, some of which also have extensions in PHP.

So here's an example scenario for you...

You have a PHP script that accepts these requests and hands them off to your job manager or queue over a socket. The job manager or queue will store the request and distribute it off to the individual workers in an a way that can be centralized and controlled to impose these limits. There are some examples from the links I gave you that can help you get there. However, doing it purely in PHP without the aid of these tools will prove quite tricky and could wind up in some very edge-case buggy behavior if not carefully crafted and considered.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 ogg dd trandata 报错
  • ¥15 高缺失率数据如何选择填充方式
  • ¥50 potsgresql15备份问题
  • ¥15 Mac系统vs code使用phpstudy如何配置debug来调试php
  • ¥15 目前主流的音乐软件,像网易云音乐,QQ音乐他们的前端和后台部分是用的什么技术实现的?求解!
  • ¥60 pb数据库修改与连接
  • ¥15 spss统计中二分类变量和有序变量的相关性分析可以用kendall相关分析吗?
  • ¥15 拟通过pc下指令到安卓系统,如果追求响应速度,尽可能无延迟,是不是用安卓模拟器会优于实体的安卓手机?如果是,可以快多少毫秒?
  • ¥20 神经网络Sequential name=sequential, built=False
  • ¥16 Qphython 用xlrd读取excel报错