dpr26232 2014-01-20 06:58
浏览 30
已采纳

CakePHP关联模型返回null?

I am having trouble with variables being returned having NULL values randomly.

I have this model association structure:

Truck   $hasOne  Chassis
Chassis $hasMany Make
Chassis $hasMany Model
Truck   $hasOne  Type

Randomly results will have null results for type or null results for make and model, but other results will have the correct results..

0 (array)
 Truck (array)
 Chassis (array)
  id 1
  make_id 2
  model_id 2
  title Basic Chassis
  description This Basic Chassis is good for a lot of things, but advanced stuff is not one..
 Truck_make (empty)
 Truck_model (empty)

1 (array)
 Truck (array)
 Chassis (array)
  id (null)
  make_id (null)
  model_id (null)
  title (null)
  description (null)

Above you can see that 2 trucks are loaded, the first one's chassis loaded and the make and model id's, but not the array's for the make and model. Also the second vehicle had nothing load..

Here's a screenshot of associations from MySQL Workbench: http://d.pr/i/JgMt

These are the queries that are called.

Query   Affected    Num. rows   Took (ms)   Actions
SELECT `Truck`.`id`, `Truck`.`chassis`, `Truck`.`type`, `Truck`.`title`, `Truck`.`ref`, `Truck`.`hide_truck`, `Truck`.`featured_gallery`, `Truck`.`featured_home`, `Truck`.`created`, `Chassis`.`id`, `Chassis`.`make_id`, `Chassis`.`model_id`, `Chassis`.`title`, `Chassis`.`description`, `Type`.`id`, `Type`.`title`, `Type`.`desc` FROM `douglass_cake`.`trucks` AS `Truck` LEFT JOIN `douglass_cake`.`chassis` AS `Chassis` ON (`Chassis`.`id` = `Truck`.`id`) LEFT JOIN `douglass_cake`.`types` AS `Type` ON (`Type`.`id` = `Truck`.`id`) WHERE 1 = 1    
SELECT `Truck_make`.`id`, `Truck_make`.`make`, `Truck_make`.`hide_make` FROM `douglass_cake`.`truck_makes` AS `Truck_make` WHERE `Truck_make`.`id` = (1)0   
SELECT `Truck_model`.`id`, `Truck_model`.`model`, `Truck_model`.`hide_model` FROM `douglass_cake`.`truck_models` AS `Truck_model` WHERE `Truck_model`.`id` = (1)
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doufu7835 2014-01-20 23:59
    关注

I figured out this issue. Looks like MySQL Workbench wrote the tables with an offset of 2 instead of 1. Cakephp was expecting the default offset so when the rows were returned to cakephp it read it starting at 1 while MySQL was told to start at 2. FIxes. Stupid error

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 怎么获取下面的: glove_word2id.json和 glove_numpy.npy 这两个文件
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机