dtotuki47568 2013-07-26 17:04
浏览 22
已采纳

如何在cakephp中处理相关模型添加操作?

I have two models, Dealer and DealerReview.
I want to create a form to add DealerReview from the DealersController, View action. What is the recommended way to achieve this in cakephp? Do i:

a) Create a form in DealersController view action but post the data to DealerReviewsController add action? OR

b) Post the add review data directly to DealersController, view action and add the record to the database from there?

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douan0729 2013-07-26 17:20
    关注

Really up to you...

What you have to have in mind when choosing one way or the other is:

for a)
    - the dealer that the review is related to will already be created? If not, how will you add the foreign key dealer_id to DealerReviews to relate both?

for b)
    - this will nullify the trouble of not having a proper foreign key if the dealer is not created (of course, if you add the creation of dealer first)
    - you cannot reuse the add DealerReviews logic if you plan to add reviews from somewhere else.

What I normally do is just post the data directly to the main controller (in this case Dealers). Saves me the trouble of having to check if the Dealer was correctly saved and validated before adding the Review.

If there's a business logic to have in mind before saving the Review (like it can only be save between 2am and 3am (stupid example, I know)), then I add that validation in beforeSave.

If it is a one-or-two-in-a-time business logic, I create a new function saveButOnlyInSomeCasesLogic($reviewArray) in the model and let that handle those cases, the controller just calls that function and waits for the result.

In summary: choose the option that let you reuse code if you need to. If you will always have the foreign key available, do it in the Reviews controller, you may need to reuse the add action. If you will absolutely not reuse the add action or don't have the foreign key available when saving, to it in Dealers, keeping saving logic in the model if any.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 HFSS 中的 H 场图与 MATLAB 中绘制的 B1 场 部分对应不上
  • ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?