dqbjvg2518 2015-08-07 22:21
浏览 35

谁应该拥有自制的mysql数据目录?

My Mysql server 5.6.24 through homebrew has been running OK but during the day today I find that PHP and apache have lost connection with it even though I had entered in some records on the Sequel client app.

Poking around the local.err file I find the dreaded Server quit without updating PID file.

Looking around I followed the Yosemite answer in this post. It all seems like a permissions problem. As an aside, I thought part of the reason to use homebrew to install things like mysql is to eliminate the use of sudo, etc. Anyway the key command I did is this:

sudo chown -R _mysql:mysql /usr/local/var/mysql/

which failed, both in running mysql.server start and mysql_safe &

The error that is reported is:

/usr/local/Cellar/mysql/5.6.24/bin/mysqld_safe: line 129: /usr/local/var/mysql/colorful.local.err: Permission denied

OK, never had that before. Looking around I saw this post and modified my command to this:

sudo chown -R mysql:wheel /usr/local/var/mysql/

with the same failure. So what could be going on? What should be the user:group? Or did I goof?

I notice that I also have a my.cnf file at /etc/mysql/my.cnf but the settings are commented out. It appears to be using the homebrew my.cnf file. It's something I'm not seeing, thx, sam

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 linux驱动,linux应用,多线程
    • ¥20 我要一个分身加定位两个功能的安卓app
    • ¥15 基于FOC驱动器,如何实现卡丁车下坡无阻力的遛坡的效果
    • ¥15 IAR程序莫名变量多重定义
    • ¥15 (标签-UDP|关键词-client)
    • ¥15 关于库卡officelite无法与虚拟机通讯的问题
    • ¥15 目标检测项目无法读取视频
    • ¥15 GEO datasets中基因芯片数据仅仅提供了normalized signal如何进行差异分析