douren7179 2016-03-03 09:34
浏览 12

奇怪的apache会话(?)问题

I encounter a weird problem i cannot resolve. My setup is as follows:

• 1 centos server running apache
  • 1 mySql backend
  • Running in the cloud

I got 1 pc, 2 laptops and 1 mobile (samsung s2) at home. When I browse to my website hosted on the apache server with my pc and 2 laptops at the same time everything works perfectly. But when I browse to the website with my mobile (wifi), I will get a timeout on my pc and 2 laptops:

This webpage is not available, ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

After the website is loaded on my mobile everything on the pc and 2 laptops works fine. So everytime I use my mobile phone to browse the website I get an connection time out on my pc and laptops.

This problem also occurs on other networks. So it's not a problem with my home network/router configuration. At home i can only reproduce this problem with my mobile. Other people also reported this problem. The only link I have is that it always occurs when browsing on the same network.

What i tried to resolve this problem:

• Looked in the apache configuration
  • Searched log files for clues
  • Disabled iptables on the webserver

But i cannot find any related settings that might cause this problem. It seems like when i browse to the website with my mobile that all other connections comming from the same ip address are blocked. When the site is fully loaded on my mobile this block/lock disappears.

Does anyone have a clue where i should start looking?

P.s. I did not mention the website url on purpose.

• 写回答

0条回答 默认 最新

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥500 火焰左右视图、视差(基于双目相机)
    • ¥100 set_link_state
    • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
    • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
    • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
    • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
    • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
    • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)