doudaochu1699 2011-06-22 14:10
浏览 10
已采纳

PHP if语句依赖于值

We currently have the following code which displays a link if a quotation is viewable:

<td><?php echo $this->__($_quotation->getstatus()); ?></td>
        <td class="a-center">
            <?php if ($_quotation->isViewableByCustomer()): ?>
                    <a href="<?php echo $this->getViewUrl($_quotation) ?>"><?php echo $this->__('View Quotation') ?></a>
                <?php endif; ?>
        </td>

We're looking to show the link if the quotation status value equals Active or Expired but not Pending.

How should I change this code around to reflect this?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dsux90368 2011-06-22 14:14
    关注

I'm assuming you intend to show the status cell in any condition, and only link to it if Active or Expired. at least that's how I read your question.

Assuming the function $_quotation->getstatus() returns the strings "Active" or "Expired" before internationalization, just add something like this to the condition that displays the link:

<td class="a-center">
         <?php if ($_quotation->isViewableByCustomer() && ($_quotation->getstatus() == "Active" || $_quotation->getstatus() == "Expired")): ?>
              <a href="<?php echo $this->getViewUrl($_quotation) ?>"><?php echo $this->__('View Quotation') ?></a>
         <?php endif; ?>
     </td>

EDIT According to comment below, isViewableByCustomer() is not relevant here, so try:

<td class="a-center">
         <?php if ($_quotation->getstatus() == "Active" || $_quotation->getstatus() == "Expired"): ?>
         <?php endif; ?>
     </td>

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥17 pro*C预编译“闪回查询”报错SCN不能识别
  • ¥15 微信会员卡接入微信支付商户号收款
  • ¥15 如何获取烟草零售终端数据
  • ¥15 数学建模招标中位数问题
  • ¥15 phython路径名过长报错 不知道什么问题