douji1058 2010-09-08 20:35
浏览 97
已采纳

将Web应用程序部署为独立可执行文件

I have a web application that I developed with the Google Web Toolkit (GWT), it is a utility application that helps make calculations when planning specific server deployments. I want to be able to offer this application as a download on my website for people that want to use the application but don't always have internet access.

I was previously able to achieve this by packaging all of files that GWT compiles (html and js) into a Nullsoft Installer Script (NSIS) that would just extract them to a temp directory and then tell Windows to open the main html file with whatever browser was the default.

Recently this has given me problems, it seems that some browsers don't mind this at all while others have their own quirks and problems rendering the application useless.

This application only makes 1 server call to fetch a xml file that contains the configuration data for how the calculations should be made. There is a small php component that allows the user to save and load previous configurations but it is not a problem to disable this feature for offline standalone executable deployment.

So my question is this, is there an existing framework that would allow my to package my application along with an embedded webserver so that when the application is ran it actually is running on a local web server? Or is there an existing framework to embed a web application into a redistributable browser, so that when the user tries to open the application it automatically opens the packaged browser, that way I could be able to fine tune the offline experience to always work as desired with the packaged browser.

Thanks for any replies

• 写回答

4条回答 默认 最新

• dtpwra8456 2010-09-08 20:48
    关注

If IE is not one of the trouble browsers, you could create a small .NET app that embeds a web browser control and opens it to the desired page.

You might even be able to achieve this using Gecko:

http://code.google.com/p/geckofx/

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(3条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安卓adb backup备份应用数据失败
  • ¥15 eclipse运行项目时遇到的问题
  • ¥15 关于#c##的问题:最近需要用CAT工具Trados进行一些开发
  • ¥15 南大pa1 小游戏没有界面,并且报了如下错误,尝试过换显卡驱动,但是好像不行
  • ¥15 没有证书,nginx怎么反向代理到只能接受https的公网网站
  • ¥50 成都蓉城足球俱乐部小程序抢票
  • ¥15 yolov7训练自己的数据集
  • ¥15 esp8266与51单片机连接问题(标签-单片机|关键词-串口)(相关搜索:51单片机|单片机|测试代码)
  • ¥15 电力市场出清matlab yalmip kkt 双层优化问题
  • ¥30 ros小车路径规划实现不了,如何解决?(操作系统-ubuntu)