dongzhi2887 2014-12-11 15:29
浏览 79
已采纳

尝试使用php(ftp_connect)连接到本地服务器

I have a server set up with Apache2 on linux and I'm trying to upload a file to that server.

I am using:

$conn = ftp_connect("localhost") or die("Server connection failed.");

to achieve this, though it is not working.

I have tried a "wget" command to the same server though that failed also with this response:

Resolving localhost (localhost)... 127.0.0.1
Connecting to localhost (localhost)|127.0.0.1|:21... failed: Connection refused.

Does anybody know how to allow my server to be used in the ftp_connect php command?

Thank you very much guys.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyu2047 2014-12-11 15:51
    关注

As mentioned in the comment by Maerlyn, Apache is an HTTP server. That means it can only communicate via the HTTP protocol.

You are attempting to connect to an FTP-server, that's a completely different thing(!).

However, what I think you want to do is not connect to an FTP server and upload files via that; rather what you want to do is use an HTTP POST (or PUT) request to upload a file to the server.

The way to do that is to have an HTML form with a method="post", containing an <input type="file"> element. When this is submitted, the PHP page will receive the file in the $_FILES superglobal, which you can then move to wherever you want it using functions such as move_uploaded_file().

For a more in-depth explenation, please see the PHP manual

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记