ds3464 2017-07-13 12:53
浏览 36
已采纳

我想主持yii应用程序

I have created yii app locally. And now I wish to upload the same. I have brought the domain, but am bit confused, as which type of hosting should I go for ?

I have options like Cpanel(Linux), Parallels Plesk for Windows, VPS and Dedicated servers on some sites.

I have developed application using Yii 1.1 and database in MySql.

Could you guys suggest me best hosting available and suitable for me to go with.(Though It should be economic. :-p) And what things should I consider, or are required while buying a hosting for my Yii application.

Edit :
I actually tried hostname/path/to/yii/requirements/index.php and It passed on my friends shared hosting, but I couldn't find proper way to install the Yii on his server space (He has an Windows hosting). Someone said I'll require an SSH to run a command ( $php /yii/framework/yiic webapp directory-where-app-will-reside ) to install yii framework on server. When called the Tech-support of his hosting agency they said youll have to go with VPS or dedicated server for SSH.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanji9677 2017-07-13 23:40
    关注

Yii applications runs on any servers/hosts that support php.

In this case you need a server or host that support mysql too.

Its related to your website traffic that choice sharing hosting or VPS.

In your application have to exists a file named requirement.php that shows Yii requirements, of course in Yii2. For Yii1:

1. Requirements ¶ After installing Yii, you may want to verify that your server satisfies Yii's requirements. You can do so by accessing the requirement checker script via the following URL in a Web browser:

http://hostname/path/to/yii/requirements/index.php Yii requires PHP 5.1, so the server must have PHP 5.1 or above installed and available to the web server. Yii has been tested with Apache HTTP server on Windows and Linux. It may also run on other Web servers and platforms, provided PHP 5.1 is supported.

However is better your host be on LAMP platform.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥200 csgo2的viewmatrix值是否还有别的获取方式
  • ¥15 Stable Diffusion,用Ebsynth utility在视频选帧图重绘,第一步报错,蒙版和帧图没法生成,怎么处理啊
  • ¥15 请把下列每一行代码完整地读懂并注释出来
  • ¥15 pycharm运行main文件,显示没有conda环境
  • ¥15 寻找公式识别开发,自动识别整页文档、图像公式的软件
  • ¥15 为什么eclipse不能再下载了?
  • ¥15 编辑cmake lists 明明写了project项目名,但是还是报错怎么回事
  • ¥15 关于#计算机视觉#的问题:求一份高质量桥梁多病害数据集