dongnang8192 2012-07-04 22:34
浏览 97
已采纳

我打算在Go中使用Filepath.Walk吗?

The filepath.Walk function takes a function callback. This is straight function with no context pointer. Surely a major use case for Walk is to walk a directory and take some action based on it, with reference to a wider context (e.g. entering each file into a table).

If I were writing this in C# I would use an object (with fields that could point back to the objects in the context) as a callback (with a given callback method) on it so the object can encapsulate the context that Walk is called from.

(EDIT: user "usr" suggests that the closure method occurs in C# too)

If I were writing this in C I'd ask for a function and a context pointer as a void * so the function has a context pointer that it can pass into the Walk function and get that passed through to the callback function.

But Go only has the function argument and no obvious context pointer argument.

(If I'd designed this function I would have taken an object as a callback rather than a function, conforming to the interface FileWalkerCallback or whatever, and put a callback(...) method on that interface. The consumer could then attach whatever context to the object before passing it to Walk.)

The only way I can think of doing it is by capturing the closure of the outer function in the callback function. Here is how I am using it:

func ScanAllFiles(location string, myStorageThing *StorageThing) (err error) {
    numScanned = 0

// Wrap this up in this function's closure to capture the `corpus` binding.
    var scan = func(path string, fileInfo os.FileInfo, inpErr error) (err error) {
        numScanned ++

myStorageThing.DoSomething(path)
    }

fmt.Println("Scan All")

err = filepath.Walk(location, scan)

fmt.Println("Total scanned", numScanned)

return
}

In this example I create the callback function so its closure contains the variables numScanned and myStorageThing.

This feels wrong to me. Am I right to think it feels weird, or am I just getting used to writing Go? How is it intended for the filepath.Walk method to be used in such a way that the callback has a reference to a wider context?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dozr13344 2012-07-05 16:32
    关注

You're doing it about right. There are two little variations you might consider. One is that you can replace the name of an unused parameter with an underbar. So, in your example where you only used the path, the signature could read

func(path string, _ os.FileInfo, _ error) error

It saves a little typing, cleans up the code a little, and makes it clear that you are not using the parameter. Also, for small functions especially, it's common skip assigning the function literal to a variable, and just use it directly as the argument. Your code ends up reading,

err = filepath.Walk(location, func(path string, _ os.FileInfo, _ error) error {
        numScanned ++

myStorageThing.DoSomething(path)
    })

This cleans up scoping a little, making it clear that you are using the closure just once.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题