已采纳

大猩猩/上下文与大猩猩/会话有何不同?

I get sessions, coming from PHP I used to

<?php
session_start();
$_SESSION["key"] = "val";
echo $_SESSION["key"];
?>

Set one or more keys and their values serverside and be able to retrieve or overwrite it until the session expires.

The same with gorilla/sessions

var(
    sessionStore  *sessions.CookieStore
    sessionSecret []byte = make([]byte, 64)
    session       *sessions.Session
)

func init(){
    sessionSecret = []byte("12345678901234567890123456789012")
    sessionStore = sessions.NewCookieStore(sessionSecret)
    session = sessions.NewSession(sessionStore, "session_name")
}

func SetSessionHandler(w http.ResponseWriter, r *http.Request) {
    session, _ = sessionStore.Get(r, "session_name")
    session.Values["key"] = "val"
    session.Save(r, w)
}

func GetSessionHandler(w http.ResponseWriter, r *http.Request) {
    session, _ = sessionStore.Get(r, "session_name")
    fmt.FPrintln(session.Values["key"])
}

Now I don't get what the point of gorilla/context is. I know what a context is but... I don't know how it fits in the big picture. It says that it's bound to the current request. Another question here on stackoverflow said that "simply using gorilla/context should suffice" in the context of Writing Per-Handler Middleware.

But if it's request bound... err.. syntax error, does not compute. If a duck floats on water then witches are made from wood. And because ducks also float on water if her weight is the same as that of a duck she must be a witch. Or something like that ;)

And how could this be useful as a middleware "manager" when it's request-bound, I can't set it globally. Could you perhaps show an example of how a gorilla/sessions could be used with gorilla/context?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxing1969 2013-12-06 03:30
    关注

As the person who asked that other question:

• gorilla/context allows you to store data in the request. If you have some middleware that does some pre-processing on a request before deciding to continue (i.e. anti-CSRF), you might want to store a token in the request so your handler can pass it to the template. The gorilla/context documentation explains it well:

... a router can set variables extracted from the URL and later application handlers can access those values, or it can be used to store sessions values to be saved at the end of a request. There are several others common uses.

• You may also want to store data in the session: error messages from form submissions, a user ID, or the 'canonical' version of the CSRF token for that visitor will likely be stored here. If you try to store an error message in the request context, and then re-direct the user, you'll lose it (that's a new request).

So why would you use context over sessions? It's lighter, and allows you to de-couple parts of your application (often, HTTP middleware!) from each other.

Example:

1. Request comes in
    2. CSRF middleware checks the session for an existing CSRF token. Does not exist, so it sets one.
    3. It also passes this new token (via the request context!) to the handler that renders your form, so it can render it in the template (otherwise you would have to pull the token from the session again, which is wasted effort)
    4. Request is done.
    5. New request on form submission
    6. The token still persists in the session, so we can compare it to the submitted token from the form.
    7. If it checks out, we proceed to process the form
    8. If not, we can save an error in the session (a flash message; i.e. one that is erased after reading) and re-direct.
    9. This re-direction is a new request, and therefore we can't pass the error message via the request context here.
    本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么