dongsonghen9931 2010-06-05 20:38
浏览 67

Haskell的TypeClasses和Go的接口

What are the similarities and the differences between Haskell's TypeClasses and Go's Interfaces? What are the relative merits / demerits of the two approaches?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• douzou8074 2010-06-05 21:07
    关注

Looks like only in superficial ways are Go interfaces like single parameter type classes (constructor classes) in Haskell.

• Methods are associated with an interface type
    • Objects (particular types) may have implementations of that interface

It is unclear to me whether Go in any way supports bounded polymorphism via interfaces, which is the primary purpose of type classes. That is, in Haskell, the interface methods may be used at different types,

class I a where
        put :: a -> IO ()
        get :: IO a

instance I Int where

instance I Double where

So my question is whether Go supports type polymorphism. If not, they're not really like type classes at all. And they're not really comparable.

Haskell's type classes allow powerful reuse of code via "generics" -- higher kinded polymorphism -- a good reference for cross-language support for such forms of generic program is this paper.

Ad hoc, or bounded polymorphism, via type classes, is well described here. This is the primary purpose of type classes in Haskell, and one not addressed via Go interfaces, meaning they're not really very similar at all. Interfaces are strictly less powerful - a kind of zeroth-order type class.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图