douxi1738 2015-12-04 01:34
浏览 72
已采纳

Golang嵌入式结构

Is it possible to inherit methods of a type without using embedded structs?

The first snippet of code is working code that embeds the Property struct in Node and I'm able to call node.GetString that's a method on Properties. The thing I don't like about this is when I initialize Node I have(?) to initialize the Properties struct within it. Is there a way around this?

package main

import "fmt"

type Properties map[string]interface{}

func (p Properties) GetString(key string) string {
    return p[key].(string)
}

type Nodes map[string]*Node

type Node struct {
    *Properties
}

func main() {
    allNodes := Nodes{"1": &Node{&Properties{"test": "foo"}}} // :'(
    singleNode := allNodes["1"]
    fmt.Println(singleNode.GetString("test"))
}

Ultimately, I would like to do something like the following. Where Node is of type Properties and initializing does not require initializing a Property struct too. The following code doesn't work but may be clear what my goal is.

package main

import "fmt"

type Properties map[string]interface{}

func (p Properties) GetString(key string) string {
    return p[key].(string)
}

type Nodes map[string]*Node

type Node Properties

func main() {
    allNodes := Nodes{"1": &Node{"test": "foo"}} // :)
    singleNode := allNodes["1"]
    fmt.Println(singleNode.GetString("test")) // :D
}

I'll be adding more structs that will use Properties's methods which is why I'm asking. If I only had Node, I would just have methods for Node and be done. But because I'll have more than Node I find it kind of redundant to add the same methods to all the structs that embed Properties

I guess more to the exact problem, I want to use Properties methods from Node without having to initialize Properties.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• doushifang4382 2015-12-04 08:06
    关注

So you're running into an idiosyncrasy of Go here. Embedding is the only way in which methods of one struct can get "promoted" to appear to exist on another struct. While it feels intuitive that type Node Properties should expose the Properties methods on Node, that effect of that syntax is for Node to take on the memory layout of Properties but not any of its methods.

It doesn't explain why this design choice was made but the Go Spec is at least specific if dry. If you read it exactly as it appears, with no interpretation, it is very accurate:

The method set of an interface type is its interface. The method set of any other type T consists of all methods declared with receiver type T

GetString has a receiver of type Properties not Node, seriously, interpret the spec like you're an accountant with no imagination. With that said:

Further rules apply to structs containing anonymous fields, as described in the section on struct types.

A field or method f of an anonymous field in a struct x is called promoted if x.f is a legal selector that denotes that field or method f.

Promoted fields act like ordinary fields of a struct except that they cannot be used as field names in composite literals of the struct.

Given a struct type S and a type named T, promoted methods are included in the method set of the struct as follows:

• If S contains an anonymous field T, the method sets of S and *S both include promoted methods with receiver T. The method set of *S also includes promoted methods with receiver *T.
    • If S contains an anonymous field *T, the method sets of S and *S both include promoted methods with receiver T or *T.

That line about composite literals is this thing that forces you to declare Properties inside every Node you create.

p.s. Hi Jeff!

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 java在应用程序里获取不到扬声器设备
  • ¥15 echarts动画效果的问题,请帮我添加一个动画。不要机器人回答。
  • ¥60 许可证msc licensing软件报错显示已有相同版本软件,但是下一步显示无法读取日志目录。
  • ¥15 Attention is all you need 的代码运行
  • ¥15 一个服务器已经有一个系统了如果用usb再装一个系统,原来的系统会被覆盖掉吗
  • ¥15 使用esm_msa1_t12_100M_UR50S蛋白质语言模型进行零样本预测时,终端显示出了sequence handled的进度条,但是并不出结果就自动终止回到命令提示行了是怎么回事:
  • ¥15 前置放大电路与功率放大电路相连放大倍数出现问题
  • ¥30 关于<main>标签页面跳转的问题
  • ¥80 部署运行web自动化项目
  • ¥15 腾讯云如何建立同一个项目中物模型之间的联系