duancongjue9202 2013-11-23 21:12
浏览 32
已采纳

嵌入式方法可以访问“父”字段吗?

Background

I've done a fair amount of spec reading and code testing and I think the answer is no, but I want to make sure I'm not missing anything.

Goal

Basically, I'm trying to create a Active Record style ORM for Go, because I like how readable it is and how abstracted it is from its back end data store. I'd rather write user.Save() than data.Save(user) by embedding common CRUD methods on the user struct.

Example

package main

import (
    "fmt"
    "reflect"
)

func main() {
    test := Foo{Bar: &Bar{}, Name: "name"}
    test.Test()
}

type Foo struct {
    *Bar
    Name string
}

func (s *Foo) Method() {
    fmt.Println("Foo.Method()")
}

type Bar struct {
}

func (s *Bar) Test() {
    t := reflect.TypeOf(s)
    v := reflect.ValueOf(s)
    fmt.Printf("model: %+v %+v %+v
", s, t, v)
    fmt.Println(s.Name)
    s.Method()
}

http://play.golang.org/p/cWyqqVSKGH

Question

Is there a way to make top-level fields (not sure what the correct term in Go is for these) accessible from embedded methods (eg: s.Name or s.Method()?

Thank you donating your time to a new Gopher.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• drmq16019 2013-11-23 22:01
    关注

Go doesn't provide any support for what you're after: the receiver of your Test method is a Bar pointer, and there is no way to tell whether it is embedded or not.

If you really want to go this route, one option would be to add an interface{} member to Bar and require that types that it be set to the containing type. Initialising this member could either be the responsibility of whoever created the value, or perhaps require callers to pass the value to some ORM method to set it. This isn't particularly pretty, but it's probably the best you can do.

With that out of the way, is it really that bad to structure the API as db.Save(user) rather than user.Save()? The former offers an obvious way to extend to multiple databases, while the latter seems more likely to rely on global state.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 人在外地出差,速帮一点点
  • ¥15 如何使用canvas在图片上进行如下的标注,以下代码不起作用,如何修改
  • ¥15 Windows 系统cmd后提示“加载用户设置时遇到错误”
  • ¥50 vue router 动态路由问题
  • ¥15 关于#.net#的问题:End Function
  • ¥15 无法import pycausal
  • ¥15 VS2022创建MVC framework提示:预安装的程序包具有对缺少的注册表值的引用
  • ¥15 weditor无法连接模拟器Local server not started, start with?
  • ¥20 6-3 String类定义
  • ¥15 嵌入式--定时器使用