douhan4093 2019-04-22 05:07
浏览 87

并行运行基准测试,即模拟同时请求

When testing a database procedure invoked from an API, when it runs sequentially, it seems to run consistently within ~3s. However we've noticed that when several requests come in at the same time, this can take much longer, causing time outs. I am trying to reproduce the "several requests at one time" case as a go test.

I tried the -parallel 10 go test flag, but the timings were the same at ~28s.

Is there something wrong with my benchmark function?

func Benchmark_RealCreate(b *testing.B) {
    b.ResetTimer()
    for n := 0; n < b.N; n++ {
        name := randomdata.SillyName()
        r := gofight.New()
        u := []unit{unit{MefeUnitID: name, MefeCreatorUserID: "user", BzfeCreatorUserID: 55, ClassificationID: 2, UnitName: name, UnitDescriptionDetails: "Up on the hills and testing"}}
        uJSON, _ := json.Marshal(u)
        r.POST("/create").
            SetBody(string(uJSON)).
            Run(h.BasicEngine(), func(r gofight.HTTPResponse, rq gofight.HTTPRequest) {
                assert.Contains(b, r.Body.String(), name)
                assert.Equal(b, http.StatusOK, r.Code)
            })
    }
}

Else how I can achieve what I am after?

• 写回答

5条回答 默认 最新

• doushi1996 2019-04-22 07:32
    关注

Your example code mixes several things. Why are you using assert there? This is not a test it is a benchmark. If the assert methods are slow, your benchmark will be.

You also moved the parallel execution out of your code into the test command. You should try to make a parallel request by using concurrency. Here just a possibility how to start:

func executeRoutines(routines int) {
        wg := &sync.WaitGroup{}
        wg.Add(routines)
        starter := make(chan struct{})
        for i := 0; i < routines; i++ {
            go func() {
                <-starter
                // your request here
                wg.Done()
            }()
        }
        close(starter)
        wg.Wait()
    }

https://play.golang.org/p/ZFjUodniDHr

We start some goroutines here, which are waiting until starter is closed. So you can set your request direct after that line. That the function waits until all the requests are done we are using a WaitGroup.

BUT IMPORTANT: Go just supports concurrency. So if your system has not 10 cores the 10 goroutines will not run parallel. So ensure that you have enough cores availiable.

With this start you can play a little bit. You could start to call this function inside your benchmark. You could also play around with the numbers of goroutines.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 set_link_state
  • ¥15 虚幻5 UE美术毛发渲染
  • ¥15 CVRP 图论 物流运输优化
  • ¥15 Tableau online 嵌入ppt失败
  • ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本