dongyi5425 2015-08-03 18:21
浏览 44
已采纳

我可以在旅途中创建共享的测试实用程序吗?

I'm wondering whether it's possible to share test utility code across packages in go. Specifically, I'm writing a TCP server that will be used by multiple handlers for different message types, and want to reuse a set of common test utils.

The main TCP server code is in mypkg/tcpserver:

mypkg/tcpserver/tcp_server.go
mypkg/tcpserver/tcp_server_test.go
mypkg/tcpserver/testutils_test.go

The testutils_test.go code is intended to be a shared library that can be used by mypkg/tcpserver and other packages to set up a test server and client for their tests. For example in the handler subpackage I have:

mypkg/tcpserver/handler/handler.go
mypkg/tcpserver/handler/csv_handler.go
mypkg/tcpserver/handler/csv_handler_test.go
mypkg/tcpserver/handler/delim_handler.go
mypkg/tcpserver/handler/delim_handler_test.go

The handler/*_test.go files all import mypkg/tcpserver, but they are unable to access the test utilities defined in mypkg/tcpserver/testutils_test.go:

$ wgo test mypkg/tcpserver/handler
# mypkg/tcpserver/handler
src/mypkg/tcpserver/handler/csv_handler_test.go:37: undefined: tcpserver.CreateTestServer
src/mypkg/tcpserver/handler/csv_handler_test.go:40: undefined: tcpserver.TestSender
FAIL    mypkg/tcpserver/handler [build failed]

It appears that tests can import other packages, but not test code defined within those packages? Is this the intent? If so, is there an idiomatic way to share test utilities across packages in go?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanjunjie0196 2015-08-03 18:26
    关注

Create a package containing the testing utilities in non _test.go files. A couple of examples of this approach are httptest and iotest.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥50 用易语言http 访问不了网页
  • ¥50 safari浏览器fetch提交数据后数据丢失问题
  • ¥15 matlab不知道怎么改,求解答!!
  • ¥15 永磁直线电机的电流环pi调不出来
  • ¥15 用stata实现聚类的代码
  • ¥15 请问paddlehub能支持移动端开发吗?在Android studio上该如何部署?
  • ¥20 docker里部署springboot项目,访问不到扬声器
  • ¥15 netty整合springboot之后自动重连失效
  • ¥15 悬赏!微信开发者工具报错,求帮改
  • ¥20 wireshark抓不到vlan