dongyanfeng0563 2012-11-12 04:11
浏览 59
已采纳

Go语言中的递归函数

I started to learn go language days ago. When I tried to start writing some fun codes, I am stuck by a strange behavior.

package main

import "fmt"

func recv(value int) {
    if value < 0 {
        return
    }

fmt.Println(value)
    go recv(value-1)
}

func main() {
    recv(10)
}

when I run the above code, only 10 is printed. When I remove the go before the call to recv, 10 to 0 are printed out. I believe I am misusing go routine here, but I can not understand why it failed start a go routine this way.

• 写回答

3条回答 默认 最新

• douzhangcuo2174 2012-11-12 04:19
    关注

When the main function returns, Go will not wait for any still existing goroutines to finish but instead just exit.

recv will return to main after the first "iteration" and because main has nothing more to do, the program will terminate.

One solution to this problem is to have a channel that signals that all work is done, like the following:

package main

import "fmt"

func recv(value int, ch chan bool) {
        if value < 0 {
            ch <- true
            return
        }

fmt.Println(value)
        go recv(value - 1, ch)
    }

func main() {
        ch := make(chan bool)
        recv(10, ch)

<-ch
    }

Here, recv will send a single boolean before returning, and main will wait for that message on the channel.

For the logic of the program, it does not matter what type or specific value you use. bool and true are just a straightforward example. If you want to be more efficient, using a chan struct{} instead of a chan bool will save you an additional byte, since empty structs do not use any memory.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(2条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置