douyanzan9145 2016-02-18 13:27
浏览 1020
已采纳

golang在syscall.Mount中没有这样的设备

I'm trying to use the syscall.Mount function to mount a usb pendrive and autodetect the filesystem to some folder. I fetch the device path from the kernel's netlink socket and try to mount it to /tmp/+devicename, in my instance /dev/sdd1 should be mounted to /tmp/sdd1

I have the following lines of code in a go program

if err := syscall.Mount(src, target, "auto", 0, "ro"); err != nil {
    log.Printf("Mount(\"%s\", \"%s\", \"auto\", 0, \"ro\")
",src,target)
    log.Fatal(err)
}

Output:

main.go:47: Mount("/dev/sdd1", "/tmp/sdd1", "auto", 0, "ro")
main.go:48: no such device

I'm running the application with root privileges with "sudo", however it seems unable to mount using the syscall package. If i however in the terminal type sudo mount /dev/sdd1 /tmp/sdd1 then that works fine.

What is the issue here? Is the device path somehow different when using the system call?

Any help is appreciated. Cheers

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongmeng2687 2016-02-18 14:26
    关注

You didn't specify your OS but I think the problem is the same on many implementations.

On Linux syscall.Mount just wraps mount(2) which doesn't itself support the concept of an "auto" fstype.

The reason the mount(8) command works with "auto" is because it does its own magic:

If no -t option is given, or if the auto type is specified, mount will try to guess the desired type. Mount uses the blkid library for guessing the filesystem type; if that does not turn up anything that looks familiar, mount will try to read the file /etc/filesystems, or, if that does not exist, /proc/filesystems.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥30 vmware exsi重置后的密码
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊
  • ¥15 MATLAB运行显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog
  • ¥15 Excel发现不可读取的内容
  • ¥15 UE5#if WITH_EDITOR导致打包的功能不可用
  • ¥15 关于#stm32#的问题:CANOpen的PDO同步传输问题
  • ¥20 yolov5自定义Prune报错,如何解决?