dongxizhe9755 2016-01-07 15:02
浏览 142
已采纳

谈论HTTP请求时,Go lang中的CONTEXT是什么?

To some this might be a stupid question. On the other hand this is is very important to me. I am new to Go programming and when I read this Sharing values between Middlewares and this Go Concurrency Patterns: Context I could not figure out what exactly what they meant by Context when referring to sharing values between middleware handlers or request handlers in general.

I've been able to write a web framework with Go -- Frodo. Not perfect in a lot of ways, it was a learning experiment. As you see I am not stupid. Just under informed being new to Go lang.

Thank you in advance for a comprehensive explanation.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• doutan3371 2016-01-11 07:39
    关注

I found a great explanation at the beginning of this blog: HTTP Request Contexts & Go

Request contexts, for those new to the terminology, are typically a way to pass data alongside a HTTP request as it is processed by handlers (or middleware) you have written. This data could be a user ID, a CSRF token, a web token, whether a user is logged in or not—something typically derived from logic that you don't want to repeat over-and-over again in every handler. If you've ever used Django, the request context is synonymous with the request.META dictionary.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 c程序不知道为什么得不到结果
  • ¥40 复杂的限制性的商函数处理
  • ¥15 程序不包含适用于入口点的静态Main方法
  • ¥15 素材场景中光线烘焙后灯光失效
  • ¥15 请教一下各位,为什么我这个没有实现模拟点击
  • ¥15 执行 virtuoso 命令后,界面没有,cadence 启动不起来
  • ¥50 comfyui下连接animatediff节点生成视频质量非常差的原因
  • ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解