doufen3134 2014-02-06 23:25
浏览 51
已采纳

Go语言包结构

I am trying to learn Go and to follow the existing conventions, but, as every convention, you need to first understand them before use them well, and after some research, I didn't find an exact answer to my following question:

I've set up a project inside my $GOPATH, following a similar structure like this:

$GOPATH/
  github.com/
    username/
      projectname/
        main.go
        numbers/
          rational.go
          real.go
          complex.go

My main is:

package main

import(
"fmt"
"./numbers"
)

func main() {
    fmt.Println(numbers.Real{2.0})
}

So, the questions are:

1. I read that I need to have a file package.go inside each package folder, is that right ?

2. If so, inside numbers.go, how will I import rational.go, real.go and complex.go ?

3. And then, is it possible to have something like:

// real.go
    package numbers

type Real struct {
        Number float64
    }

... and in main do fmt.Println(numbers.Real{2.0}) ?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douhong6187 2014-02-07 00:09
    关注

First: Your Setup misses the folder src: It should be `$GOPATH/src/github.com/..."

Second: Do not use relative imports. Just do not do it. Import package numbers like import "github.com/username/projectname/number"

To your questions:

1. No. If you have Go files in a folder the are combined to a package but you are not force to put a package into all folders.

2. All the files rational.go, complex.go and real.go would normally start with package numbers. The are all part of package numbers and you do not include files but packages. The current package need not be imported. So: No.

3. Yes

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Centos7 / PETGEM
  • ¥15 csmar数据进行spss描述性统计分析
  • ¥15 各位请问平行检验趋势图这样要怎么调整?说标准差差异太大了
  • ¥15 delphi webbrowser组件网页下拉菜单自动选择问题
  • ¥15 wpf界面一直接收PLC给过来的信号,导致UI界面操作起来会卡顿
  • ¥15 init i2c:2 freq:100000[MAIXPY]: find ov2640[MAIXPY]: find ov sensor是main文件哪里有问题吗
  • ¥15 运动想象脑电信号数据集.vhdr
  • ¥15 三因素重复测量数据R语句编写,不存在交互作用
  • ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗