douxi2670 2014-11-13 16:57
浏览 125
已采纳

带有嵌套数组的Golang MongoDB(mgo)聚合

I have MongoDB data of the following form:

{"_id":"53eb9a5673a57578a10074ec","data":{"statistics":{"gsm":[{"type":"Attacks","value":{"team1":66,"team2":67}},{"type":"Corners","value":{"team1":8,"team2":5}},{"type":"Dangerous attacks","value":{"team1":46,"team2":49}},{"type":"Fouls","value":{"team1":9,"team2":14}},{"type":"Free kicks","value":{"team1":18,"team2":10}},{"type":"Goals","value":{"team1":2,"team2":1}},{"type":"Goal kicks","value":{"team1":10,"team2":11}},{"type":"Offsides","value":{"team1":1,"team2":4}},{"type":"Posession","value":{"team1":55,"team2":45}},{"type":"Shots blocked","value":{"team1":4,"team2":1}},{"type":"Shots off target","value":{"team1":7,"team2":5}}]}}}

I want to get the average of data.statistics.gsm.value.team1 when data.statistics.gsm.type == "Attacks" using the Golang MongoDB driver mgo. Code I have tried so far (with either one or both the group statements below):

pipeline := []bson.M{
    bson.M{"$match": bson.M{"kick_off.utc.gsm.date_time": bson.M{"$gt": start, "$lt": end}}}, 
bson.M{
        "$group": bson.M{
            "_id":     "$gsm_id",
    "event_array" : bson.M{"$first": "$data.statistics.gsm"}}},
bson.M{
                "_id":     "$type",
          "avg_attack" : bson.M{"$avg": "$data.statistics.gsm.value.team1"}}}}

With only the first group statement, I get back the below, but the second group statement doesn't help me get the average.

[{"_id":1953009,"event_array":[{"type":"Attacks","value":{"team1":48,"team2":12}},{"type":"Corners","value":{"team1":12,"team2":0}},{"type":"Dangerous attacks","value":{"team1":46,"team2":7}},{"type":"Fouls","value":{"team1":10,"team2":3}},{"type":"Free kicks","value":{"team1":5,"team2":12}},{"type":"Goals","value":{"team1":8,"team2":0}}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dtdvbf37193 2014-11-13 18:57
    关注

I always find it helpful to get a pretty print view of the json. Here is what you say you get from the first group statement:

[  
    {  
    "_id":1953009,
    "event_array":[  
      {  
        "type":"Attacks",
        "value":{  
          "team1":48,
          "team2":12
        }
      },
      {  
        "type":"Corners",
        "value":{  
          "team1":12,
          "team2":0
        }
      },

Now the second group statement you use:

"_id":     "$type",
         "avg_attack" : bson.M{"$avg": "$data.statistics.gsm.value.team1"}
    }

You're trying to take the average of data.statistics.gsm.value.team1 on the results of the first group statement, but that doesn't exist in the results of the first group statement so of course it won't give you an average.

Instead of the approach you're using, I'd suggest looking into the $unwind operator to break down the array into a set of documents, then you should be able group them in the way you're trying to here with {$avg: "$value.team1"}.

So the overall pipeline that is used to produce the aggregation would be: $match -> $group1 -> $unwind -> $group2. Just keep in mind that each phase of the pipeline is operating on the data produced by the previous stage, which is why your data.statistics.gsm.value.team1 part was incorrect.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 drone 推送镜像时候 purge: true 推送完毕后没有删除对应的镜像,手动拷贝到服务器执行结果正确在样才能让指令自动执行成功删除对应镜像,如何解决?
  • ¥15 求daily translation(DT)偏差订正方法的代码
  • ¥15 js调用html页面需要隐藏某个按钮
  • ¥15 ads仿真结果在圆图上是怎么读数的
  • ¥20 Cotex M3的调试和程序执行方式是什么样的?
  • ¥20 java项目连接sqlserver时报ssl相关错误
  • ¥15 一道python难题3
  • ¥15 牛顿斯科特系数表表示
  • ¥15 arduino 步进电机
  • ¥20 程序进入HardFault_Handler