dongmaomou4117 2016-09-17 08:48
浏览 36
已采纳

将图像传递到变量中的模板

I have a problem in one of my projects for which I cannot find a solution.I have an array of products product that contains the title, the description, the price and how many pieces of this type of product there are in my shop.

type product struct {
Title       string
Description string
Price       int
Pieces      int
}

The urls for the images of each product come from a json as strings, grouped by products. I have a main page in which I include some blocks(the header, the footer, the sidebar, a template for the product cards which I apply to all the products) to which I pass the content of the variable product.

<div class="container col-lg-12 main">
{{render "blocks/storefront-header.html"}}
<div class="col-lg-12 padd_class" style="padding-left:10px;padding-right:10px;padding-bottom:10px">
      <div class="col-lg-12" style="padding-right:70px;padding-left:70px">
        <div class="row">
            {{range .myproducts}}
                {{template "blocks/product-card.html" .}}
            {{end}}
        </div>
    </div>
</div>

The product card contains the title, the price, the description of the product and some divs in which images should be put.

<div class="col-lg-12" style="padding-bottom:5px">
  <!-- images -->
 </div>
 <div class="card-block" style="width:100%">
   <div class="pull-right" style="margin-right:-15px">
     <h3 class="pull-right  price">{{.Price}}</h3>
   </div>
   <h4 class="card-title">{{.Title}}</h4>
   <p class="card-text">{{.Description}}</p>
   <button  class="btn btn-primary col-lg-12 classBuy  classbtn ">View product</button></a>
 </div>

What I need to do is pass the product details with the corresponding images(because each product should have at least one image, but there is no specific number of images that the seller could upload) to the template for the cards so that my page will display both the details and the images of the each product, but together, in the same card. Basically, the card should contain the product details and the images for this specific item. This is the go code that I use:

iris.UseTemplate(html.New(html.Config{Layout:    "pages/_layout.html"})).Directory("./views", ".html")
iris.Static("/img", "./img", 1)
iris.Static("/css", "./css", 1)
iris.Static("/js", "./js", 1)

type ProductList []product
var myproducts = ProductList{
{"bracelet", "descr", 10, 7},
{"hat", "descr", 3, 5},
{"scarf", "descr", 3, 0},
}

iris.Get("/dashboard", func(ctx *iris.Context) {
ctx.Render("pages/dashboard.html", iris.Map{"myproducts": myproducts},  iris.RenderOptions{"gzip": true})
  })
iris.Listen(":8080")

What I tried to do was to pass two variables, the one of products and the one of the images to the same template, the one for the cards, but it didn`t work. Does anyone have an idea about the way I could achieve this? Thank you for your time!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drl2051 2016-09-19 02:35
    关注

One simple solution is by changing the declaration of product to includes images URL, e.g.

type product struct {
        Title       string
        Description string
        Price       int
        Pieces      int
        ImagesURL   []string
    }
    myproducts := []product {
        //initialisation
    }

or create new type by struct composition

type productWithImage struct {
        product
        ImagesURL  []string
    }
    myproducts := []productWithImage {
        {product: product {"bracelet", "descr", 10, 7}, ImagesURL: []string{...}},
        //initialisation
    }

Now you can pass a single variable to template and using {{range .ImagesURL}} to access the image URL in your product-card.html.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 chaquopy python 安卓
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 有没有帮写代码做实验仿真的
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥30 vmware exsi重置后登不上
  • ¥15 易盾点选的cb参数怎么解啊
  • ¥15 MATLAB运行显示错误,如何解决?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog