drxnfdx798517235 2014-12-08 16:58
浏览 1865
已采纳

如何使用phpWord和使用cloneBlock将变量复制到模板中

Using phpWord in my application, I try to clone a block in the template like this :

${CLONEME} <br>
     You may also notice that there’s one text break (empty paragraph) before this one that can be created also by PHPWord ${item}" <br>
${/CLONEME}

Doing this in my php code : $document->cloneBlock('CLONEME', 2}

I obtain :

" You may also notice that there’s one text break (empty paragraph) before this one that can be created also by PHPWord ${item}
You may also notice that there’s one text break (empty paragraph) before this one that can be created also by PHPWord ${item} "

but ${item} don't duplicate.

I want to have :

" You may also notice that there’s one text break (empty paragraph) before this one that can be created also by PHPWord ${item#1} You may also notice that there’s one text break (empty paragraph) before this one that can be created also by PHPWord ${item#2} "

How can I do this ? Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douaonong7807 2014-12-09 06:58
    关注

I see 2 possibilities:

1. extend the cloneBlock method to do what you want (or write your own) - and have a look at the cloneRow method to see how they're doing the {item}->{item#1} replacement
    2. just live with multiple {item}-tags after cloneBlock and do several calls to setValue($search, $replace, 1), limiting the replacements to one at a time

Hope that helps...

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 matlab计算中误差
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助
  • ¥15 保护模式-系统加载-段寄存器
  • ¥15 电脑桌面设定一个区域禁止鼠标操作
  • ¥15 求NPF226060磁芯的详细资料