doucai1901 2012-01-20 21:20
浏览 39
已采纳

如何忽略datastore.Query.GetAll()中的错误?

I just started developing a GAE app with the Go runtime, so far it's been a pleasure. However, I have encountered the following setback:

I am taking advantage of the flexibility that the datastore provides by having several different structs with different properties being saved with the same entity name ("Item"). The Go language datastore reference states that "the actual types passed do not have to match between Get and Put calls or even across different App Engine requests", since entities are actually just a series of properties, and can therefore be stored in an appropriate container type that can support them.

I need to query all of the entities stored under the entity name "Item" and encode them as JSON all at once. Using that entity property flexibility to my advantage, it is possible to store queried entities into an arbitrary datastore.PropertyList, however, the Get and GetAll functions return ErrFieldMismatch as an error when a property of the queried entities cannot be properly represented (that is to say, incompatible types, or simply a missing value). All of these structs I'm saving are user generated and most values are optional, therefore saving empty values into the datastore. There are no problems while saving these structs with empty values (datastore flexibility again), but there are when retrieving them.

It is also stated in the datastore Go documentation, that it is up to the caller of the Get methods to decide if the errors returned due to empty values are ignorable, recoverable, or fatal. I would like to know how to properly do this, since just ignoring the errors won't suffice, as the destination structs (datastore.PropertyList) of my queries are not filled at all when a query results in this error.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the lengthy question.

Update: Here is some code

query := datastore.NewQuery("Item") // here I use some Filter calls, as well as a Limit call and an Order call
items := make([]datastore.PropertyList, 0)
_, err := query.GetAll(context, &items) // context has been obviously defined before
if err != nil {
    // something to handle the error, which in my case, it's printing it and setting the server status as 500
}

Update 2: Here is some output

If I use make([]datastore.PropertyList, 0), I get this:

datastore: invalid entity type

And if I use make(datastore.PropertyList, 0), I get this:

datastore: cannot load field "Foo" into a "datastore.Property": no such struct field

And in both cases (the first one I assume can be discarded) in items I get this:

[]
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dongyanfeng0546 2012-01-21 00:11
    关注

According to the following post the go datastore module doesn't support PropertyList yet.

Use a pointer to a slice of datastore.Map instead.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错
  • ¥15 这个主板怎么能扩出一两个sata口
  • ¥15 不是,这到底错哪儿了😭
  • ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么