dongyi2534 2019-05-29 06:47
浏览 100

在kubernetes中处理kafka客户端更新

I have a Kafka cluster running on AWS MSK with Kafka producer and consumer go clients running in kubernetes. The producer is responsible for sending the stream of data to Kafka. I need help solving the following problems:

1. Let's say, there is some code change in producer code and have to redeploy it in kubernetes. How can I do that? Since the data is continuously generated, I cannot just simply stop the already running producer and deploy the updated one. In this case, I will lose the data between the update process.

2. Sometimes due to a panic(golang) in the code, the client crashes, but since it is running as a pod, kubernetes restarts it. I am not able to understand as to whether it's a good thing or bad.

Thanks

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanlang1196 2019-06-09 07:49
    关注

For your first question, I would suggest having rolling update of your deployment in the cluster. For second, that is the general behavior of deployments in kubernetes. I could think of an external monitoring solution that de-deploys your application or stops handling requests in case of a panic. It would be better if you could explain why exactly you need such kind of behavior.!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab
  • ¥15 一直显示正在等待HID—ISP
  • ¥15 Python turtle 画图