dpbe81245 2017-11-25 13:40
浏览 81
已采纳

请说明golang类型是否按值传递

I'm trying to make a very simple program that modifies arrays, but ran across some interesting behavior if I converted them to types. https://play.golang.org/p/KC7mqmHuLw It appears that if I have an array go passes by reference, but if I have a type then go passes by value. Is this correct?

I have two variables b and c, both are arrays of 3 integers, but c is of type cT, in every other respect they should be identical. I can assign values as b[0]=-1 and c[0]=-1, but if I pass those arrays as parameters to a function they act very differently.

The output of the program is:

before b: [1 2 3]

before c: [1 2 3]

*after b: [-1 2 0]

*after c: [-1 2 3]

*what? c: [-1 2 0]

My initial assumption is that the lines "after b" and "after c" should have been the same. Am I doing something incorrectly or am I correct about types passing to functions by value (ie. creating copy of the variable before passing to the function)?

package main

import "fmt"

type cT [3]int

func main() {
    b := []int{1, 2, 3}
    c := cT{1, 2, 3}

fmt.Println("before b:", b)
    fmt.Println("before c:", c)

b[0] = -1
    c[0] = -1
    mangleB(b) // ignore return value
    mangleC(c) // ignore return value

fmt.Println("*after b:", b)
    fmt.Println("*after c:", c)

c = mangleC(c)    
    fmt.Println("*what? c:", c)    
}

func mangleB(row []int) []int {
    row[2] = 0
    return row
}

func mangleC(row cT) cT{
    row[2] = 0
    return row
}
  • 写回答

2条回答

• duanang58939 2017-11-25 13:52
    关注

The Go Programming Language Specification

Array types

An array is a numbered sequence of elements of a single type, called the element type.

Slice types

A slice is a descriptor for a contiguous segment of an underlying array and provides access to a numbered sequence of elements from that array.

Calls

In a function call, the function value and arguments are evaluated in the usual order. After they are evaluated, the parameters of the call are passed by value to the function and the called function begins execution. The return parameters of the function are passed by value back to the calling function when the function returns.

type cT [3]int

b := []int{1, 2, 3}
    c := cT{1, 2, 3}

I have two variables, b and c, both are arrays of 3 integers

No, you don't!

b is a slice of int with length (len(b)) 3 and capacity (cap(b)) 3, c is an array of (len(c)) 3 int.

In Go, all parameters are passed by value. b is passed as a slice descriptor, c is passed as an array. A slice descriptor is a struct with a slice length and capacity, and a pointer to the underlying array.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥20 有关区间dp的问题求解
  • ¥15 多电路系统共用电源的串扰问题
  • ¥15 slam rangenet++配置
  • ¥15 有没有研究水声通信方面的帮我改俩matlab代码
  • ¥15 对于相关问题的求解与代码
  • ¥15 ubuntu子系统密码忘记
  • ¥15 信号傅里叶变换在matlab上遇到的小问题请求帮助