douju6651 2016-11-12 18:38
浏览 40
已采纳

隐藏发送到函数调用后面的通道是否安全

I have a struct called Hub with a Run() method which is executed in its own goroutine. This method sequentially handles incoming messages. Messages arrive concurrently from multiple producers (separate goroutines). Of course I use a channel to accomplish this task. But now I want to hide the Hub behind an interface to be able to choose from its implementations. So, using a channel as a simple Hub's field isn't appropriate.

package main
import "fmt"
import "time"

type Hub struct {
    msgs chan string
}
func (h *Hub) Run() {
    for {
        msg, hasMore := <- h.msgs
        if !hasMore {
            return
        }
        fmt.Println("hub: msg received", msg)
    }
}
func (h *Hub) SendMsg(msg string) {
    h.msgs <- msg
}

func send(h *Hub, prefix string) {
    for i := 0; i < 5; i++ {
        fmt.Println("main: sending msg")
        h.SendMsg(fmt.Sprintf("%s %d", prefix, i))
    }
}

func main() {
    h := &Hub{make(chan string)}
    go h.Run()
    for i := 0; i < 10; i++ {
        go send(h, fmt.Sprintf("msg sender #%d", i))
    }
    time.Sleep(time.Second)
}

So I've introduced Hub.SendMsg(msg string) function that just calls h.msgs <- msg and which I can add to the HubInterface. And as a Go-newbie I wonder, is it safe from the concurrency perspective? And if so - is it a common approach in Go?

Playground here.

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douxian9010 2016-11-13 05:10
    关注

Channel send semantics do not change when you move the send into a method. Andrew's answer points out that the channel needs to be created with make to send successfully, but that was always true, whether or not the send is inside a method.

If you are concerned about making sure callers can't accidentally wind up with invalid Hub instances with a nil channel, one approach is to make the struct type private (hub) and have a NewHub() function that returns a fully initialized hub wrapped in your interface type. Since the struct is private, code in other packages can't try to initialize it with an incomplete struct literal (or any struct literal).

That said, it's often possible to create invalid or nonsense values in Go and that's accepted: net.IP("HELLO THERE BOB") is valid syntax, or net.IP{}. So if you think it's better to expose your Hub type go ahead.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥100 支付宝网页转账系统不识别账号
  • ¥15 基于单片机的靶位控制系统
  • ¥15 AT89C51控制8位八段数码管显示时钟。
  • ¥15 真我手机蓝牙传输进度消息被关闭了,怎么打开?(关键词-消息通知)
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本