dry18813 2019-07-29 22:22
浏览 94
已采纳

异步获取“慢速协议”的目录条目

I want a function for getting directory entries on Linux. I use ioutil.ReadDir and usually it is fast. But if I want to read some mounted virtual file system on /run/user/1000/gvfs/, this function becomes slow. If the directory has many file entries I need to wait a long time.

I can use the ls command in a terminal and result will be the same. When I tried ls -U -a -p -1 I got line by line output immediately. I tried running this in Go with exec.Command, but it didn't work asynchronously. Go is waiting for full program output. What did I do wrong?

m.cmd = exec.Command("ls", "-U", "-a", "-p", "-1")
// for example some "slow" directory:
m.cmd.Dir = "/run/user/1000/gvfs/dav:host=webdav.yandex.ru,ssl=true,user=...../" 
reader, _ := m.cmd.StdoutPipe()
bufReader := bufio.NewReader(reader)
go func() {
  m.cmd.Start()
  for {
    line, _, err := bufReader.ReadLine()
    if err != nil {
      break
    }
    linestr := string(line)
    if linestr != "./" && linestr != "../" {
      fmt.Println(linestr)
    }
  }
}()

I need line by line printing immediately in Go.

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drv16759 2019-07-29 22:43
    关注

Try ls -U -a -p 1 | cat to see if you get line-by-line output.

Go doesn't control ls; ls does line-by-line writing if ls chooses to do so, and ls chooses not to do that when its output is a pipe. You could allocate a pty pair and use that, but that's the wrong way to do this.

ioutil.ReadDir first reads the entire directory (by calling Readdir(-1)), then sorts the file names. If you use os.Open to open the directory, then call the Readdir or Readdirnames function with a small (but not negative) number, you should get something more to your liking.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 求差集那个函数有问题,有无佬可以解决
  • ¥15 【提问】基于Invest的水源涵养
  • ¥20 微信网友居然可以通过vx号找到我绑的手机号
  • ¥15 寻一个支付宝扫码远程授权登录的软件助手app
  • ¥15 解riccati方程组
  • ¥15 display:none;样式在嵌套结构中的已设置了display样式的元素上不起作用?
  • ¥15 使用rabbitMQ 消息队列作为url源进行多线程爬取时,总有几个url没有处理的问题。
  • ¥15 Ubuntu在安装序列比对软件STAR时出现报错如何解决
  • ¥50 树莓派安卓APK系统签名
  • ¥65 汇编语言除法溢出问题