dox90448 2019-07-04 09:31
浏览 141
已采纳

在将用户添加到Firebase时(通过Javascript注册),从Go管理员后端获取消息传递令牌

I haven't seen any examples of this, but I want to purely interact with Firebase through the backend, and not the frontend with Javascript.

I have auth tokens being minted on my Go backend when a new user is added and then these users are written into a mongo database.

What I want is to be able to get a messaging token for my users, and then add it to their user document in mongo, that'll be used to send messages through the backend.

The reasoning is that we don't want to have to communicate with Firebase on our frontend.

Is this even possible?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dragon7088 2019-07-04 10:08
    关注

If you want to send a message directly to a device with Firebase Cloud Messaging, you will definitely need some information from the client. There is no avoiding following the setup instructions on the client. In particular, you will have to handle the registration token on the client and send it to your backend so it can send the messages.

The Firebase Authentication token will not be useful to you at all for sending messages. FCM doesn't send messages to users - it sends messages to devices (or topics). You will have to figure out for yourself which devices belong to which users.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 对于知识的学以致用的解释
  • ¥50 三种调度算法报错 有实例
  • ¥15 关于#python#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥200 询问:python实现大地主题正反算的程序设计,有偿
  • ¥15 smptlib使用465端口发送邮件失败
  • ¥200 总是报错,能帮助用python实现程序实现高斯正反算吗?有偿
  • ¥15 对于squad数据集的基于bert模型的微调
  • ¥15 为什么我运行这个网络会出现以下报错?CRNN神经网络