dongqiao1151 2018-01-27 11:52
浏览 16
已采纳

嵌套接口:X未实现Y(Z方法的类型错误)

In one package I have an interface Repository that has a method GetReporter that returns an interface Reporter. This is used by a function Execute that takes a Repository and gets its Reporter via the GetReporter function.

In another package I have a struct GithubRepository that has a method GetReporter that returns a GithubReporter.

In a third package I want to call the Execute function out of package #1 with a GithubRepository instance.

I am trying to have package 1 and 2 independent of each other, without one importing something from the other. The 3rd package should combine the first two.

Golang returns:

cannot use githubRepository (type GithubRepository) as type Repository in argument to Execute:
    GithubRepository does not implement Repository (wrong type for GetReporter method)
        have GetReporter(string) GithubReporter
        want GetReporter(string) Reporter

Code:

package main

// Package #1

type Repository interface {
  GetReporter(string) Reporter
}

type Reporter interface {
  ChangeStatus(string) error
}

func Execute(r Repository) {
  // Do something with the repository
}

// Package #2

type GithubRepository struct {
}

type GithubReporter struct {
}

func (repo *GithubRepository) GetReporter(sha string) GithubReporter {
 return GithubReporter{}
}

func (reporter *GithubReporter) ChangeStatus(status string) error {
  // Change the status
  return nil
}

// Package #3

func main() {
  githubRepository := GithubRepository{}
  Execute(githubRepository)
}

Go Playground: https://play.golang.org/p/ph0sZnyAC5I

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• douaikuai2715 2018-01-27 13:17
    关注

It was impossible to make two package independent in such a case. However, with go1.9 and its type alias, this can be done.

First, as go proverbs say, A little copy is better than a little dependency. You should copy the part of definition of Reporter to package B, and change the signature according to it: func (repo GithubRepository) GetReporter(sha string) Reporter.

Yet the compiler won't understand that the two interface is the samething. But with the help of type alias, it can be worked around. Change both definition type Reporter interface {...} to type Reporter = interface {...}. And it will compile now.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 Error in check.length("fill") : 'gpar'成分'fill'的长度不能为零
  • ¥15 python:excel数据写入多个对应word文档
  • ¥60 全一数分解素因子和素数循环节位数
  • ¥15 ffmpeg如何安装到虚拟环境
  • ¥188 寻找能做王者评分提取的
  • ¥15 matlab用simulink求解一个二阶微分方程,要求截图
  • ¥30 乘子法解约束最优化问题的matlab代码文件,最好有matlab代码文件