doushu2699 2013-09-08 03:27
浏览 123
已采纳

mgo API-mgo,mgo / bson,mgo / txn之间的差异

I recently started learning Go and really like it so far. I would like to learn how to make a REST API with the mgo Mongo driver.

At the website, there are three APIs: mgo, mgo/bson, mgo/txn. What do they mean?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dream198731 2013-09-08 18:32
    关注

Darshan is right: there are good references for those details at the project website. Specifically, you can find links to the package APIs of mgo, mgo/bson, and mgo/txn

Just providing a quick overview of each of the packages, since this seems missing from the web page (I should fix that):

labix.org/v2/mgo

This is the MongoDB driver itself. If you want to talk to a MongoDB database, this is the package to start with. Have a look at the mgo.Dial function, and the example in the project website.

labix.org/v2/mgo/bson

This package implements the marshaling and unmarshaling of BSON documents, following the BSON specification. It doesn't depend on any of the other two packages, and may be used by itself when one wants to simply serialize/deserialize documents in that format for whatever reason.

The mgo package uses it to implement all marshaling and unmarshaling functionality, so the details you find in the documentation of the mgo/bson package in terms of field tags, etc, are all valid when working with the mgo package as well.

labix.org/v2/mgo/txn

This package implements the mgo-specific multi-document transaction support for MongoDB. It implements its functionality on top of the mgo package, and neither of the other two packages depends on it. If you're just getting started with your MongoDB use, you most probably don't need this package.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 如何在scanpy上做差异基因和通路富集?
  • ¥20 关于#硬件工程#的问题,请各位专家解答!
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:期望的系统闭环传递函数为G(s)=wn^2/s^2+2¢wn+wn^2阻尼系数¢=0.707,使系统具有较小的超调量
  • ¥15 FLUENT如何实现在堆积颗粒的上表面加载高斯热源
  • ¥30 截图中的mathematics程序转换成matlab
  • ¥15 动力学代码报错,维度不匹配
  • ¥15 Power query添加列问题
  • ¥50 Kubernetes&Fission&Eleasticsearch
  • ¥15 報錯:Person is not mapped,如何解決?
  • ¥15 c++头文件不能识别CDialog