donglian4770 2016-09-24 06:16
浏览 38

处理大量查询并避免重复

My project involves concurrency and database management. Meaning that I have to be editing a database simultaneously between all threads. To be more specific I am reading a line from the database then inserting a line to mark that I grabbed that line. This could work with transactions but due to the fact I will be running this program on multiple machines, I will be having different database connections on each one. Is their a better way for me to accomplish my above task?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• drtoclr046994545 2016-09-24 08:26
    关注

Applying Optimistic Concurrency using transactions and a version field/column (could be a time-stamp or a time-stamp plus an actual version number that just increases or other mechanism for version number) is a must here.

But since you are doing this on different machines, it's possible that a substantial amount of repetitive failed transactions occur.

To prevent this, you could use a queuing mechanism. A dispatcher program reads the non-processed records from database and dispatch them to workers - using a queue or a job dispatcher. Then each worker will take the id from that queue and process it in a transaction.

This way:

1. if a transaction fails, dispatcher would queue it again
    2. if a worker goes down, other workers would continue (noticing the going down is a matter of monitoring)
    3. workers can easily scale-out and new workers can be added at any time (as long as your database is not your bottleneck)

A request/reply schema would do best in this case to prevent queue congestion. I've used NATS successfully (and happily) for similar cases. Of-course you could use another tool of your choice but remember that you have to take care of request/reply part. Just throwing things at queues does not solve all problems and the amount of queued work should be controlled!

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 用hfss做微带贴片阵列天线的时候分析设置有问题
  • ¥15 基于52单片机的酒精浓度检测系统加继电器和sim800
  • ¥50 我撰写的python爬虫爬不了 要爬的网址有反爬机制
  • ¥15 Centos / PETSc / PETGEM
  • ¥15 centos7.9 IPv6端口telnet和端口监控问题
  • ¥120 计算机网络的新校区组网设计
  • ¥20 完全没有学习过GAN,看了CSDN的一篇文章,里面有代码但是完全不知道如何操作
  • ¥15 使用ue5插件narrative时如何切换关卡也保存叙事任务记录
  • ¥20 海浪数据 南海地区海况数据,波浪数据