doujiao8649 2017-06-13 16:42
浏览 98
已采纳

在不使用…范围的情况下访问字符串的随机符文元素

I recently asked this question and the answers increased my understanding, but they didn't solve the actual problem I had. So, I will try to ask a similar but different question as follows.

Suppose that I want to access random rune element of a string. One way is:

func RuneElement(str string, idx int) rune {
  var ret rune
  for i, c := range str {
    if i == idx {
      return c
    }
  }
  return ret // out of range -> proper handling is needed
}

What if I want to call such a function a lot of times? I guess what I am looking for is like an operator/function like str[i] (which returns a byte) that return the rune element at i-th position. Why this element can be accessed using for ... range but not through a funtcion like str.At(i) for example?

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxi3233 2017-06-13 17:03
    关注

string values in Go store the UTF-8 encoded byte sequence of the text. This is a design decision that has been made and it won't change.

If you want to efficiently get a rune from it at an arbitrary index, you have to decode the bytes, you can't do anything about that (the for ... range does this decoding). There is no "shortcut". The chosen representation just doesn't provide this out of the box.

If you have to do this frequently / many times, you should change your input and not use string but a []rune, as it's a slice and can be efficiently indexed. string in Go is not []rune. string in Go is effectively a read-only []byte (UTF-8). Period.

If you can't change the input type, you may build an internal cache mapped from string to its []rune:

var cache = map[string][]rune{}

func RuneAt(s string, idx int) rune {
        rs := cache[s]
        if rs == nil {
            rs = []rune(s)
            cache[s] = []rune(s)
        }
        if idx >= len(rs) {
            return 0
        }
        return rs[idx]
    }

It depends on case whether this is worth it: if RuneAt() is called with a small set of strings, this may improve performance a lot. If the passed strings are more-or-less unique, this will result in worse performance and a lot of memory usage. Also this implementation is not safe for concurrent use.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 安装svn网络有问题怎么办
  • ¥15 Python爬取指定微博话题下的内容,保存为txt
  • ¥15 vue2登录调用后端接口如何实现
  • ¥65 永磁型步进电机PID算法
  • ¥15 sqlite 附加(attach database)加密数据库时,返回26是什么原因呢?
  • ¥88 找成都本地经验丰富懂小程序开发的技术大咖
  • ¥15 如何处理复杂数据表格的除法运算
  • ¥15 如何用stc8h1k08的片子做485数据透传的功能?(关键词-串口)
  • ¥15 有兄弟姐妹会用word插图功能制作类似citespace的图片吗?
  • ¥15 latex怎么处理论文引理引用参考文献