dourunlao1642
2017-10-12 01:47
浏览 98
已采纳

如何在ARM上测试Google Go二进制文件?

Basically, I want to test Google Go compiler binary package on my aarch64 Linux machine. The package was available here: https://golang.org/dl/

As the platform is not any OS on x86, I am a bit worried if the binary package would work fine or not. My question is how to test.

I have written a simple GO codes, built them, and ran. So far so good. However, I am not a GO programmer. Thus, I could not be so sure yet that the GO compiler binary package works fine.

If it were not Google GO compiler but GDB for example, I would run make check. If the outcome is not very different from the one that I get on x86, I would be relieved. I do not know what's the preferred way of testing. Any popular test suite?

I do see the test sub directory in the tar ball. What is the sub directory for? If it is testing after porting or so, how do we use it? I could not find documentation in the tarball. I could not find any appropriate texts from Google search either.

Thank you so much for your help in advance!

图片转代码服务由CSDN问答提供 功能建议

基本上,我想在aarch64 Linux计算机上测试Google Go编译器二进制程序包。 该软件包可在此处获取: https://golang.org/dl/ \ n

由于该平台不是x86上的任何操作系统,因此我有点担心二进制程序包是否可以正常工作。 我的问题是如何测试。

我已经编写了一个简单的GO代码,并将其构建并运行。 到现在为止还挺好。 但是,我不是GO程序员。 因此,我还不能确定GO编译器的二进制包能正常工作。

例如,如果不是Google GO编译器而是GDB,我将运行make check。 如果结果与我在x86上获得的结果相差不大,我将感到宽慰。 我不知道什么是首选的测试方法。 有受欢迎的测试套件吗?

我确实看到了tar球中的test子目录。 子目录是做什么用的? 如果要在移植后进行测试,我们该如何使用它? 我在tarball中找不到文档。 我也无法从Google搜索中找到任何合适的文本。

非常感谢您的提前帮助!

• 写回答
  • 好问题 提建议
  • 关注问题
  • 收藏
  • 邀请回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douxiapi4381 2017-10-12 02:48
    已采纳

When installing go from source tests are run to make sure all is well, generally there is no real reason to do this with a binary install. However if you wish to test anyway just run go test std to make sure the standard library tests all run fine.

If you are really paranoid you can run ./all.bash in the go source directory (user/local/go/src IIRC) to rebuild from source and run tests on, well, everything. I am not sure how much more (if anything) is actually tested compared to just running the standard library tests though.

已采纳该答案
    评论
    解决 无用
    打赏 举报

相关推荐 更多相似问题