duanshan5259 2016-11-09 16:55
浏览 9

允许带有参数的多个提供程序状态(Golang)

As our team ( namely myself and two other developers ) spiked on PACT past week or so, one of the areas of concern is not having the ability associate parameters to provider states. The absence of this key feature ( which is slated for version 3 release ), we likely will not get buy in from each of our respective service sub-teams.

@MattFellows - Any projections on when version 3 might be available for Go? Any chance we can get this feature earlier?

Allow multiple provider states with parameters In previous versions, provider states are defined as a descriptive string. There is no way to infer the data required for the state without encoding the values into the description.

{
  "providerState": "an alligator with the given name Mary exists and the user Fred is logged in"
}
The change would be:

{
  "providerStates": [
    {
      "name": "an alligator with the given name exists",
      "params": {"name" : "Mary"}
    }, {
      "name": "the user is logged in",
      "params" : { "username" : "Fred"}
    }
  ]
}
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dqde43215 2016-11-09 20:44
    关注

You are correct in that it won't be available until version 3.

You can still achieve what you are after, however. The state itself is just a handle for the Consumer to some set of data on the Provider - that can be a one-to-one or one-to-many mapping - it's completely up to you.

Typically the Provider is notified of the state during verification, it will then setup a test data fixture (often seeding a database) that sets up the 'state' of the entire system based on that reference, which allows the Consumer test to run.

Whilst the ability to pass through parameters and multiple states is nice, it's somewhat an advanced feature and I very much doubt this will be the first problem you run into as a team. I've never needed to use them myself.

For a crude but effective example of this, take a look at the gin code in the examples folder of the project.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥60 求一个简单的网页(标签-安全|关键词-上传)
  • ¥35 lstm时间序列共享单车预测,loss值优化,参数优化算法
  • ¥15 基于卷积神经网络的声纹识别
  • ¥15 Python中的request,如何使用ssr节点,通过代理requests网页。本人在泰国,需要用大陆ip才能玩网页游戏,合法合规。
  • ¥100 为什么这个恒流源电路不能恒流?
  • ¥15 有偿求跨组件数据流路径图
  • ¥15 写一个方法checkPerson,入参实体类Person,出参布尔值
  • ¥15 我想咨询一下路面纹理三维点云数据处理的一些问题,上传的坐标文件里是怎么对无序点进行编号的,以及xy坐标在处理的时候是进行整体模型分片处理的吗
  • ¥15 CSAPPattacklab