dou4624 2015-09-14 01:29
浏览 93
已采纳

转到rpc,http或websockets,这是将一小台服务器重复多次传输许多小数据的最快方法

Background

I'm experimenting creating a memory + cpu profiler in go, and wish to transfer the information quickly, maybe every second, from the program/service being profiled to a server which will do all of the heavy lifting by saving the data to a database and/or serving it via http to a site; this will reduce the load on the program being profiled for more accurate measurements. It will be small pieces of data being transferred. I know there are some libraries out there already, but like I said, experimenting.

Transfer Content Type

I have not decided on a concrete transfer type but looks like JSON for HTTP or Websockets and just the Struct for RPC (if I've done my research correctly)

Summary

I will likely try each just to see for myself, but have little experience using RPC and Websockets and would like some opinions or recommendations on which may be faster or more suitable for what I'm trying to do:

• HTTP
  • RPC
  • Websockets
  • Anything else I'm not thinking about
  • 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• duanpiyao2734 2015-09-14 11:44
    关注

As you mentioned in your comment, HTTP is not a requirement.

In this case in search for the fastest transferring solution I would completely drop the HTTP transport layer and would use just plain (TCP) socket connections as HTTP gives quite a big overhead just for transferring a few bytes.

Define your own protocol (which may be very simple), open a TCP connection to the server, and send the data packets every seconds or so as your requirements dictate.

Your protocol for sending (and receiving) data can be as simple as:

• Do an optional authenticating or client/server identification (to ensure you connected to the server/program you wanted to).
    • Use the encoding/gob packgae from the standard library to send data in binary form over the connection.

So basically the profiled program (client) should open the TCP connection, and use gob.NewEncoder() wrapping the connection to send data. The server should accept the incoming TCP connection and use gob.NewDecoder() to wrapping the connection to recieve data.

Client calls Encoder.Encode() so send profiling info, it can be typically a struct value. Server calls Decoder.Decode() to receive a profiling info, the struct that the client sent. That's all.

Sending data in binary form using the encoding/gob package requires you to use the same type to describe the profiling data on both sides. If you want more flexibility, you may also use the encoding/json package to send/receive profiling info as JSON text. The downside is that JSON will require more data to be sent and it takes more time to produce and parse the JSON text compared to the binary representation.

If loosing some profiling packets (or recieving duplicates) is not an issue, you may want to try/experiment using UDP instead of TCP which may be even more efficient.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2020长安杯与连接网探
  • ¥15 关于#matlab#的问题:在模糊控制器中选出线路信息,在simulink中根据线路信息生成速度时间目标曲线(初速度为20m/s,15秒后减为0的速度时间图像)我想问线路信息是什么
  • ¥15 banner广告展示设置多少时间不怎么会消耗用户价值
  • ¥16 mybatis的代理对象无法通过@Autowired装填
  • ¥15 可见光定位matlab仿真
  • ¥15 arduino 四自由度机械臂
  • ¥15 wordpress 产品图片 GIF 没法显示
  • ¥15 求三国群英传pl国战时间的修改方法
  • ¥15 matlab代码代写,需写出详细代码,代价私
  • ¥15 ROS系统搭建请教(跨境电商用途)