duanhuang3074 2014-07-15 07:55
浏览 14
已采纳

以MVVC / AngularJS方式将数据作为多部分/表单数据发布

I am developing a webapp using AngularJS for the frontend (still very new to JS) and Go for the backend and I am stumped trying to POST multipart/form-data encoded data instead of URL encoded. I have tried to google it, but I cannot seem to find an example that doesn't assume that I'm only trying to upload a file. I am simply trying to POST a simple form with some text fields and no files.

I can get it work by bypassing Angular with a simple html form using method="POST", but it is surprisingly difficult to do in javascript.

On the server side, I am decoding the POST request with http.Request.FormValue("key").

Could someone point me in the right direction? Cheers!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• dounieliang4712 2014-07-15 09:27
    关注

There is always the posibility to invoke the submit() of the form element (using jQuery here):

$('#yourForm').submit();

This will (of course) require that the endpoint targeted by the form handle the "full browser rollby" - and redirect properly.

It might be a better solution (since you control both frontend and backend) to have the Angular application submit JSON (as it defaults) and just handle that on the backend.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 划分vlan后不通了
  • ¥15 GDI处理通道视频时总是带有白色锯齿
  • ¥20 用雷电模拟器安装百达屋apk一直闪退
  • ¥15 算能科技20240506咨询(拒绝大模型回答)
  • ¥15 自适应 AR 模型 参数估计Matlab程序
  • ¥100 角动量包络面如何用MATLAB绘制
  • ¥15 merge函数占用内存过大
  • ¥15 使用EMD去噪处理RML2016数据集时候的原理