dongyu4863 2019-02-13 21:44
浏览 21

替代Google Cloud Kubernetes上的任务队列

I found out that the task queue is being primarily used for App Engine standard environment. I am migrating our existing services from App Engine to Kubernetes. What would be a good alternative for task queue? Push queue is the one which is being currently used.

I read documentation online as well as gone through this link: When to use PubSub vs Task Queues But there is no clear answer as to whether Pub/Sub is a good alternative on Kubernetes.

Edit:

My current use case is that a service performs similar tasks for a set of ID's and some task which takes some time to complete so the queue would take this task and process it while the service can perform other things in parallel. While Pub/Sub is mainly needed where we have publisher and subscriber here the service itself has some tasks which it needs to keep processing in parallel!

• 写回答

1条回答 默认 最新

• douzhan8652 2019-02-14 14:16
    关注

I would think Cloud Pub/Sub is a great tool for message queues. It's orthogonal to how you deploy/run your services, whether with Kubernetes or something else.

There's a lot of relevant documentation for using pubsub with Kubernetes on GCP, like this page.

评论

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 2024-五一综合模拟赛
  • ¥15 如何将下列的“无限压缩存储器”设计出来
  • ¥15 下图接收小电路,谁知道原理
  • ¥15 装 pytorch 的时候出了好多问题,遇到这种情况怎么处理?
  • ¥20 IOS游览器某宝手机网页版自动立即购买JavaScript脚本
  • ¥15 手机接入宽带网线,如何释放宽带全部速度
  • ¥30 关于#r语言#的问题:如何对R语言中mfgarch包中构建的garch-midas模型进行样本内长期波动率预测和样本外长期波动率预测
  • ¥15 ETLCloud 处理json多层级问题
  • ¥15 matlab中使用gurobi时报错