dow72046 2015-10-24 00:22
浏览 78
已采纳

如何导入特定平台的结构?

I've got a struct in a file that begins with this line:

// +build windows

Therefore it will only be built on Windows. However, the part of the application that initializes everything needs to check if it is running on Windows and if so, create an instance of the struct. I have no idea how to do this without breaking things on other platforms.

For example, if the file contains a function newWindowsSpecificThing() and I compile on Linux, the function won't exist because it is defined in a file that isn't being compiled. (And, of course, this will produce an error.)

How do I work around this dilemma?

• 写回答

2条回答 默认 最新

• dtamho6404 2015-10-24 01:46
    关注

Somewhere you clearly have a function that calls newWindowsSpecificThing(). That should be in a Windows-specific file. If it were, then it wouldn't matter that it isn't available. The fact that you have something "check if it is running on Windows" suggests a if runtime.GOOS == "windows" statement somewhere. Rather than have that, move the entire if into a function that is defined in a Windows-specific file. You'll also need to define that function in a !windows file, which is fine.

As an example from my code, I have a function:

func Setup() *config {
        var cfg *config
        // setup portable parts of cfg
        return PlatformSpecificSetup(cfg)
    }

I then have a file marked // +build windows that defines PlatformSpecificSetup() one way, and another marked // +build !windows that defines it another. I never have to check runtime.GOOS and I never have to deal with undefined data types. The config struct itself is defined in those files, so it can have different fields for each platform (as long as they agree enough for Setup()). If I were being more careful, I could create a struct like:

type config struct {
      // independent stuff
      plat *platformConfig
    }

And then just define platformConfig in each platform file, but in practice I've found that more trouble than it's worth.

本回答被题主选为最佳回答 , 对您是否有帮助呢?
    评论
查看更多回答(1条)

报告相同问题?

悬赏问题

• ¥15 微信会员卡等级和折扣规则
  • ¥15 微信公众平台自制会员卡可以通过收款码收款码收款进行自动积分吗
  • ¥15 随身WiFi网络灯亮但是没有网络,如何解决?
  • ¥15 gdf格式的脑电数据如何处理matlab
  • ¥20 重新写的代码替换了之后运行hbuliderx就这样了
  • ¥100 监控抖音用户作品更新可以微信公众号提醒
  • ¥15 UE5 如何可以不渲染HDRIBackdrop背景